List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 [Current Picks: 12, 33, 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know much about Shaun Mckernan?
tc6e8ae_270x352px-e2f511c8_154-house-do-not-want.jpeg

O neither do I, but it seems to me that he wants to go back and leave us. So if this is the case, then maybe we can use him as a bargaining chip.
Has this been stated somewhere that ive missed cause people have been quoting it all year long and im yet to see anything that suggests so??

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Black Rock
AFL Club
Richmond
Jetta is a scrub. He'd just be delist filler in 12 months. Garlett can play.

Garlett is reportedly not dealing well with his missus moving back to WA with their kid (?). If his head isn't right, it's a big fat no from me. Club needs to do their due diligence on this one before considering. If he is mentally alright and his life isn't up the s**t and he can stop going out and getting involved in brawls, then I would have him. Has all the qualities we lack inside F50.... but only if he is mentally right to go.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
You read wrong.

I can see guys like Jaksch and O'Rourke not coming to us because we have such an aging one dimensional list!

They have a better crack at under Malt house or wherever and go there it seems.

From the outside looking in Tiger land seems very camp these days!

The worry is guys like Ellis, Vlastuin and Lennon get snuffed out by the others!

Hawthorn get Frawley, O'Rourke or another first rounder lose lake in a year or.so they cover us for youth and energy again. Its a vicious cycle Tiger land.likes to tread following in North's.failure!

Last edited:

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
He is very good inside midfielder

Who said he was? You realise we need qualities other than speed?

Ablett averaged 4.2 clangers this year, 2nd in the league.

He will probably win or come close to winning North's B&F in a year they finished 4th. Hardly dime a dozen.
He's overstating things again. We don't win the ball enough on the inside so he will help big time and he runs all day. No one is saying we don't also need other strengths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't give a damn as I think he will not improve our list
This guy is slow by hand and poor by foot
Look at Lewis Hodge Mitchell they're all relatively slow but their quick hands and foot skills accompanied with accuracy and a gifted football brain makes them better than most
They're the inside types you need not another battering ram
As with clangers yes Junior averages bigger higher clangers but he touches it 15 more x plus he creates a lot more opportunities per game than Deadwood will ever achieve
Shiels Danferfield Are what we need not more putty which will give us very little gain unless you want to still be a middle of the road side that pays overs for battlers
You do realise Dangerfield's disposal is ordinary?

Wow.
Just read through 20 pages of posts from the last two days.
Logged on and thought ooooooo so exciting something must have happened.

******* nothing.
Save your time and don't log in again until next Tuesday, by then there should be something actually happening rather than speculation.

TheTigerArmy

Cancelled
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
I can see guys like Jaksch and O'Rourke not coming to us because we have such an aging one dimensional list!

The worry is guys like Ellis, Vlastuin and Lennon get snuffed out by the others!

Hawthorn get Frawley, O'Rourke or another first rounder lose lake in a year or.so they cover us for youth and energy again. Its a vicious cycle Tiger land.likes to tread following in North's.failure!
.......arrrr.....no im goin to be good and keep my thoughts to my self ...

Mudrat

Debutant
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Ash Smith from West Coast delisted. From memory i think it was reported we were into him a couple of years ago? May be wrong. Is he any good?

2014-09-18-11-52-55-1960198344.jpeg

Ash Smith from West Coast delisted. From memory i think it was reported we were into him a couple of years ago? May be wrong. Is he any good?
img-do-not-want-141

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back