Opinion Speculation over - Eade Coach

Who will be our next Coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
- What type of culture did Worsfold create in Perth?
- Why is Worsfold a better coach than McKenna?
Culture.

r626723_4242738.jpg

- What type of culture did Worsfold create in Perth?
- Why is Worsfold a better coach than McKenna?
I don't know. Maybe it was similar to the Hawks/Bloods culture of now, he did turn the basketcase that Judge left them with into a resonable side.

As for Woosh over Bluey, they could be looking for a "seasoned" campaigner, has been to the top before. With all the talk of Bomber, just seems a logical if they don't sack him Woosh might consider a position with us.

I don't know. Maybe it was similar to the Hawks/Bloods culture of now, he did turn the basketcase that Judge left them with into a resonable side.

As for Woosh over Bluey, they could be looking for a "seasoned" campaigner, has been to the top before. With all the talk of Bomber, just seems a logical if they don't sack him Woosh might consider a position with us.

I find it near impossible. Doesn't want to coach, is one of Blueys mates, has a pharmacy in Perth. Just cannot see it.

That would have been their 2000-01 culture, given what happen with Cousins and Fletcher.
It may have started under Ken Judge but Worsfold turned a blind eye to it during the glory years. To give him credit though when it did all blow up in his face he legitimately rebuilt the side from wooden spoon to prelim in 2011. The West Coast side now doesn't have the cultural problem it did during the early 00's and that is down to Worsfold.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-football-blog/suns-to-sack-mckenna-caro/20140930-3gz6z.html
The Suns announced a full review of the football department on September 18 and Caro believes the timeline for a decision was set for this coming Thursday.

“I think Guy McKenna’s gone,” she said.

“I think that will happen in the next couple of days.”

Caro also described the contract situation for McKenna.

“I know that his contract is not one that demands a full year’s payout,” she said.

“They’ll be in the search for a new coach.

Ashcroft has a lot of power at the moment. Quite nerve wracking, hope he is doing a good job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got confidence in Choppers. Has seen the best and worst of a football club through his time at the Bad News Bears and then the All Conquering Lions. Would have a good idea if Bluey is the man.... Then again, I had confidence that Bluey was the man as well until recent developments...maybe Blighty is the man...

Would of rather a coach and the captain and recruiting staff etc.. Not so much our CEO and other pen pushes in the office

Try not to get so heated up by your own presumptions man. We have no idea who he met. It is all speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back