List Mgmt. 2014 Swans Board Trade Period Discussion Thread (READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Its only g healy saying it so could be bs

Fitzpatrick was annoyed we got buddy
Fitzpatrick can taste my a$$, Buddy coming to us rather the Giants has done way more for footy in NSW than the AFL could have ever hoped for.
Hope we get Frawley just to get right up these campaigners noses.

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
N Balme said today that Frawley still has not made his mind up , could be bullshit and there just waiting till Friday.

Interesting where he will go , not a bad off season for the Cats with Clarke and Frawley if happens
Clarke has walked out on two clubs now and is incredibly injury prone, can't see that working to be honest. Frawley would be huge for them.

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Pretty keen to get Patful to the club, he would be very handy in the short term.

The lack of possible key defenders frightens me. Would it be worth enquiring about robbie tarrant??

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Add ROK , LRT , Walsh to that
Is Walsh gone? If not my prediction will be Walsh playing CHB or FB at some point next year. I think he is a good an option as pulling a C grade defender from Another club which realistically is looking likely.

What the???? If that's true, then the league itself has been seduced by that scum sucking piece of s**t McGuire! Where's a bus when you need one?
Already stopped at Collingwood.

The Karma bus has picked up Lamumba and Beams, and will drop them off at Melbourne and the Lions.

How do you like your equalisation now, Eddie?

Reece2106

Rookie
Sep 28, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Man. U, AZ Cardinals
Get ****** TWR we shouldn't get good compo for Mal because we have had COLA, Buddy and Tippett.

Are you sure you haven't got your radio set to Eddie's radio show by accident? ;)

Get ****** TWR we shouldn't get good compo for Mal because we have had COLA, Buddy and Tippett.

So "equalisation" means as long as anyone but the Swans get to play by the rules it is fine.

If it is the Swans then they sit outside the rules and the subset of rules the Swans operate under will be determined by vested interests form the VFL heartland.

Sounds about right and appears legit.

MickyG

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
I hated and rated Daniel Merrett when he played Fullback so he must have been doing well. It makes a lot of sense for him to come in at Fullback and Teddy to go on the third tall but have not watched much of him lately. Rampe then goes go HB.

What currency would Biggs and Robinson have? I believe both have performed very well in NEAFL. Can't see them getting a lot of games in the next couple of years so would be in their best interests to be with Brisbane or another team down the ladder.

How would it be after all the bullshit sprouted down here in Melbourne, we landed one of Beams, Frawley or Dangerfield?

Ouch!
It'd be hilarious! But I can't see any of those happening

I'd be considering Jeff Garlett at the right price. Does get some midfield minutes and is a 40 goal a year small forward. Cheap as chips too. 4th rounder maybe our 3rd for their 4th.

Bloody

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
I'd be considering Jeff Garlett at the right price. Does get some midfield minutes and is a 40 goal a year small forward. Cheap as chips too. 4th rounder maybe our 3rd for their 4th.
Buddy's cousin also IIRC so 50/50 whether that means he'll continue to play up and underachieve or make a real go of it as his crumbling is sublime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back