Opinion Speculation over - Eade Coach

Who will be our next Coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no wonder this so called review is taking so long. the suns are petrified at what might happen when Bluey's fired

Woosha has gone on record this week saying he has a passion to coach again. He knocked back Adelaide straight away with a lame excuse of waiting 12 more months.
If he waits 12 months then he misses out on the best coaching gig going around too - ours!!!!! It will be his loyalty to McKenna that's the sticking point if they want him.
Interesting that these leaks (from various sources) are coming from the West. Bluey & Woosha's hometown.

Great news if true, but what's Yobbo's track record like? Obviously being up in Queensland like most of us here, I don't read his columns. Even if Slobbo wrote for the Courier Mail I wouldn't read it because he annoys me. I enjoy AFL 360 but Flobbo comes across as a passionate fan rather than a professional writer.

Regardless, I'd be interested for a link to some rumours that Blobbo has written about in the past.

Bring on bomber!

Contacted by a third party, another AFL coach, three weeks ago? Seems irrelevant if true. Could have just been discussing gossip around the water cooler.

Contacted by a third party, another AFL coach, three weeks ago? Seems irrelevant if true. Could have just been discussing gossip around the water cooler.
Where does it say 3 weeks ago?
On Monday he had heard nothing and Robbo new nothing.. And today Robbo knows all this.. Would of thought this happened today?

Where does it say 3 weeks ago?
On Monday he had heard nothing and Robbo new nothing.. And today Robbo knows all this.. Would of thought this happened today?

MARK Thompson has been contacted by a third party about his interest in coaching Gold Coast Suns next season.

Thompson, who was caretaker coach for James Hird at Essendon this year, was told three weeks ago the Suns “were coming’’.

MARK Thompson has been contacted by a third party about his interest in coaching Gold Coast Suns next season.

Thompson, who was caretaker coach for James Hird at Essendon this year, was told three weeks ago the Suns “were coming’’.
Ohh that bit.. Yer well that was a given..
But I think his quotes about saying.. That's where you'd look at.. There's a lot of upside there.. And another coach speaking with him was today..
Hopefully..

This is the only part that's relevant.

Asked if he would coach a third club and, in particular Gold Coast, he said: “If you’re going to coach again, that would be the club you would look at.

“There’s a lot of upside there.’’

If he wants to coach, and he wants to coach here, get it done.

I'm confused about that article. When and where did this supposed conversation take place? Was it an interview or something?

It's a direct quote, which is strange because it's vague about where it came from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm confused about that article. When and where did this supposed conversation take place? Was it an interview or something?

It's a direct quote, which is strange because it's vague about where it came from.

It just says he confirmed on Tuesday night: then goes into the direct quotes. So obviously he talked to someone publicly on Tuesday and gave the quote. Is it in the video? Won't let me watch it for some reason.

It just says he confirmed on Tuesday night: then goes into the direct quotes. So obviously he talked to someone publicly on Tuesday and gave the quote. Is it in the video? Won't let me watch it for some reason.
Nah it's not in the video.

It's got to be an interview or phone call because no decent journalist would directly quote a third person source, surely?

If that article is legit then the source I heard must be correct. Thompson must be our next coach.

bomber being reported as interested in the job this morning. Nothing about Blueys position.

“I think Guy McKenna’s gone,” she said.
“I think that will happen in the next couple of days.”
Caro also described the contract situation for McKenna.
“I know that his contract is not one that demands a full year’s payout,” she said.
“They’ll be in the search for a new coach.
“They’re a bit behind Adelaide, who everyone is telling me is leading the chase for Brendon Bolton.”

id prefer Bolton over anyone else. Except perhaps Roos, but that's unlikely...

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-football-blog/suns-to-sack-mckenna-caro/20140930-3gz6z.html

NRL GF this weekend (who knew? who cares!??)

(love this coincidence stuff)

will the SUNS pull a rabbit from the hat?

Or will we find a bulldog?

Perhaps a Bolter (on)

Piggins is back in the rabbits fold.

A bluey and white (to stay?)

Red and green to win (who has coached a red and green. (mix yellow and blue?)

any others?

Well.i honestly didn't sèe that coming! Here is me saying Bomber won't leave essendon and......Wow! If we sign Bomber i would be the happiest Suns nut ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back