Hadfield
Burnside Heights
Coburg Districts
East Sunbury
Jacana
Keilor Park
Moonee Valley
Roxburgh Park

Now that the 2014 season is now finished, maybe it's time to start talking about season 2015.

Early favourites for Premiership?
How will Hadfield go in Division 2?
Top 4 finish?

Division 2 clubs:
Hadfield
Burnside Heights
Coburg Districts
East Sunbury
Jacana
Keilor Park
Moonee Valley
Roxburgh Park

Now that the 2014 season is now finished, maybe it's time to start talking about season 2015.

Early favourites for Premiership?
How will Hadfield go in Division 2?
Top 4 finish?
Haddy will go very well top 2 finish watch this space

East Sunbury can confirm a major shakeup and new outlook in 2015 with the signing of an experienced senior coach, accompanied with a strong coaching group. The coach signings are expected to coincide with numerous senior player signings for 2015 to accompany the developing young group.

Expect great improvement from the Thunder in 2015.

Roxburgh Park Under 18 coach Tahan Rafihi has been appointed as Burnside Heights new Senior coach.

Anyone know anything about Hadfield's coaching situation? the favourite's to go back upto Div 1 but don't have a coach yet?? I heard Mo Kaakour has been told that he's missed out.

All mates at haddy no surprise who is coaching them last coach was a mate I played under 18 this year and I am out next year

Raaf Rachrache appointed coach at Haddy.
Raaf will be joint coach with John Colaidis with Craig Burrows assisting. Great club people who can hopefully get the seniors back up to Div 1. Following on from a great job from Robbie Don who stood down after 8 years.

wow brave move. did the club go through an interview process at all? any notable's miss out on the job?
Not privy to the inner goings on of the club, but from what I have heard they had over 10 candidates interview. He may be young but from what I have witnessed he has a great relationship with the current players which will hopefully see the majority stay on despite the drop. John is older who has also played at the club for 10 plus years while Craig has had previous senior coaching experience and played at a high level in the past and will be on hand to assist and guide the 2 coaches in any ways necessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day guys posted this in a div 1 thread a while back apologies for asking again but didn't get an answer about div 2
Moving from Geelong to Melbourne next year and am interested in finding a club, just wondering if anyone knows what EDFL Div 2 would compare to down that way? Geelong footy league, Bellarine footy league, Ballarat footy league? Cheers everyone

G'day guys posted this in a div 1 thread a while back apologies for asking again but didn't get an answer about div 2
Moving from Geelong to Melbourne next year and am interested in finding a club, just wondering if anyone knows what EDFL Div 2 would compare to down that way? Geelong footy league, Bellarine footy league, Ballarat footy league? Cheers everyone

It'd be worse than those leagues.
Geelong>EDFL Premier
Ballarat league with the exception of North and possibly Ballarat = EDFL Div 1
I don't know much about the Bellarine league so can't really comment.

It'd be worse than those leagues.
Geelong>EDFL Premier
Ballarat league with the exception of North and possibly Ballarat = EDFL Div 1
I don't know much about the Bellarine league so can't really comment.
Bluejet is spot on with the standards, this division is less then bellarine more like GDFL Standard to give any indication but Div 2 is getting more even like the two divisions above, get to East Sunbury if your looking for a run, a young outfit new to the comp looking to top 3 in the next 3 years PM me if keen

Bluejet is spot on with the standards, this division is less then bellarine more like GDFL Standard to give any indication but Div 2 is getting more even like the two divisions above, get to East Sunbury if your looking for a run, a young outfit new to the comp looking to top 3 in the next 3 years PM me if keen
Div 2 would be below all the footy down in Geelong

Div 2 would be below all the footy down in Geelong
Disagree, the GDFL is putrid footy. The 3 leagues would almost exactly replicate the 3 divs of EDFL with GFL & Prem being equal, Bellarine and Div 1 equal and GDFL and Div 2 equal. Even the bottom side with Thompson and Corio about the same as Jacana and Burnside, East Sunbury being a brand new team are prob a little below them though.

Has roxy picked up any more players to hopefully give them that little bit more and get them over the line? As they were the benchmark all year to loose it in the big dance.

You would think Hadfield would have to start favourites to go straight back up. If they retain there list from this season and have some luck with injuries they should get the job done. Have the lost anyone due to coming down? I seen Steve Golding has departed to cross town rivals Glenroy which I would think is a pretty big loss considering he was at Coburg and one of there better midfielders.

How are other clubs tracking to hopefully gain promotion?

Besides Stevie G I haven't heard pof any other Haddy players leaving. While Stevie is a great young player he only played a handful of games last year due to Coburg commitments the same as he will more than likely this year. My understanding is he crossed to Glenroy due to Coburg not wanting him playing in Div 2 but my mail could be wrong.

Besides Stevie G I haven't heard pof any other Haddy players leaving. While Stevie is a great young player he only played a handful of games last year due to Coburg commitments the same as he will more than likely this year. My understanding is he crossed to Glenroy due to Coburg not wanting him playing in Div 2 but my mail could be wrong.

If haddy were to only loose Stevie G and retain its full list that is very good going and like I said, I believe they will be a class above the rest as they were right in it this year untill one of the worst injury streaks I have ever seen hit. From quite a reliable source I got told Stevie G wont be at Coburg next year and will be at Glenroy full time and if that is the case thats abit of a kick in the guts to the Hawks as that was his excuse to leave but dont quote me on that.

A
Has mooney valley appionted a coach yet if who are the main players for job
mate of mine how played at moonee valley this year was saying there 2s coach was going for it and he is a strong chance for it there 2s won the flag this year and the players all like him and the way he coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back