Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so Brisbane. Home / Away / Clash.

f8M0E9W.png

Or, in the case that Brisbane must wear a white clash, then

This should be our away jumper. Still prefer our premiership jumper and would want our premiership jumper for our home games.

Can people with there crows clash jumper ideas, please get the Idea of a V jumper out of there head, it won't happen unless it's White base

Can people with there crows clash jumper ideas, please get the Idea of a V jumper out of there head, it won't happen unless it's White base

And that's what they are - ideas. Is this not a "Jumper Ideas" thread?

It's not like the club will actually adopt a clash design that Looks half decent.

I just think it won't happen full stop. Port have claimed the V now... would be silly for Adelaide to go that way in the AFL (notwithstanding bringing out the Origin jumper for the lols).
And Melbourne had it (after a fashion) before then, and so did Sydney, and even Fremantle.
Geelong had hoops before Adelaide.
I wouldn't use the SAME V's as Port but a design with a V in it isn't "Port Adelaide Only" territory.

Port don't own the V shape at all. There's nothing stopping the Crows from wearing it, either, except, of course, wearing it in the same style as the state guernsey. I mean, even if they did get approval to wear it, why would they? They have an incredibly strong branding with the hoops in their current guernsey.

Port don't own the V shape at all. There's nothing stopping the Crows from wearing it, either, except, of course, wearing it in the same style as the state guernsey. I mean, even if they did get approval to wear it, why would they? They have an incredibly strong branding with the hoops in their current guernsey.
By "same style" I assume you mean "red with yellow and blue vees", because it could be argued that Port's is the "same style" as the State Guernsey, in the same way the Collingwood's guernsey is the "same style" as North's and Hawthorn's :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By "same style" I assume you mean "red with yellow and blue vees", because it could be argued that Port's is the "same style" as the State Guernsey, in the same way the Collingwood's guernsey is the "same style" as North's and Hawthorn's :p
;) Exactly. Although North's and Collingwood's are arguably more of the same style than, say, Hawthorn's.

I mean, if the Crows really wanted to change, I guess they could, but I just don't understand why they would want to. They've got perfect branding at the moment.

I suppose you could mount a case for using it as a one-off, but I think what went wrong last time was how it happened. Claimed to represent SANFL history, and when asked if they consulted Port Adelaide (you know, an important piece of SANFL history), Nigel Smart said, in these very words, "I don't care." That's another argument that I don't care to go into though.

;) Exactly. Although North's and Collingwood's are arguably more of the same style than, say, Hawthorn's.
They're both one colour base with three stripes on the front and the bottom half of the back :)

Personally I'm becoming less of a fan of the fruit-tingles hoops jumper. Never really really loved it. Thesedays I just feel it's too busy (for want of a better word). I'd like to see it simplified, just a base colour and one hoop of each colour in the middle, somewhat WB-style but with three hoops of full width under the numbers:
ot3hn8.jpg

They're both one colour base with three stripes on the front and the bottom half of the back :)

Personally I'm becoming less of a fan of the fruit-tingles hoops jumper. Never really really loved it. Thesedays I just feel it's too busy (for want of a better word). I'd like to see it simplified, just a base colour and one hoop of each colour in the middle, somewhat WB-style but with three hoops of full width under the numbers:
ot3hn8.jpg
Yah I have some cool mock ups of simple Crows jumpers I'll post when I get home.

It is very busy. It would work well as an away jumper though. Its colourful.

It's mostly the colour that Melbourne's mostly isn't.
Would certainly not be the worst.
vpdyqp.jpg
I imagine my design would be with a back like Brisbane's red away jumper, all red with a navy top and yellow numbers, so I guess it will be fine :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back