News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawksnest have removed the away/clash guernseys from sale. Only items still up are the 2014 Premiers Guernsey, Hodge commemorative, and the 2013-14 home (still at full price mind).

I can't imagine any new guernseys/apparel being released until at least December.

Might be out of stock and waiting for next years to come in? I imagine the home is the main seller so taking that off wouldn't be very smart until the new ones ready to be sold.

Might be out of stock and waiting for next years to come in? I imagine the home is the main seller so taking that off wouldn't be very smart until the new ones ready to be sold.
Still, it's questionable to sell a 2 year old (and soon to be replaced) item at full price. I suppose it's a Hawthorn classic now though, going back to back in it.

Freo getting rid of a bunch of stuff at the Perth Royal Show apparently, and there's a thread on the Freo board talking about leaving ISC (which is mostly founded on the clash jumpers being $60 or something, I forget).

Freo getting rid of a bunch of stuff at the Perth Royal Show apparently, and there's a thread on the Freo board talking about leaving ISC (which is mostly founded on the clash jumpers being $60 or something, I forget).

Freo are not leaving ISC. They will still be with them in 2015, it is all discounted like that because the one of the sponsor logos on the jumpers is changing (same sponsor, just the logo is changing) and the off-field gear is different next season, some of it quite different hence the price cut.

Freo are not leaving ISC. They will still be with them in 2015, it is all discounted like that because the one of the sponsor logos on the jumpers is changing (same sponsor, just the logo is changing) and the off-field gear is different next season, some of it quite different hence the price cut.

The man in the know! Is this public knowledge or are you well-sourced?

I'm really happy with ISC for Port.

Are Brisbane really going to have the lion watermark all over their glorious return to form next season? Seems a little 2002 and totally unnecessary.

ISC and Port are just the perfect fit.

I know it won't be the case, but I wish Freo's sponsors logo could be better integrated with the chevrons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ISC and Port are just the perfect fit.

I know it won't be the case, but I wish Freo's sponsors logo could be better integrated with the chevrons.
I have similar grievances with our front sponsors, especially the EA one which is ******* massive. I experimented with just 'Renault' text inside the white chevron - on the diagonal, and thought it was decent looking but I forgot to save it.

Are Brisbane really going to have the lion watermark all over their glorious return to form next season? Seems a little 2002 and totally unnecessary.

They won't be noticeable during the game.

They've had it for years and no-one seems to notice it on-field.

They won't be noticeable during the game.

They've had it for years and no-one seems to notice it on-field.

Then why have them? The Hawthorn embossed logo was sort of a cool feature that didn't detract from the overall look at all because you couldn't see it. This hasn't been a cool feature since the 90s.

Would love for Reebok to come back in and Under Armour to start making AFL stuff

Reebok were ******* awful for Port. Merch was disgracefully bad. The replica guernseys were two rectangles of material sewed together with arm and neck holes. ISC have been significantly, significantly better in every way.

Then why have them? The Hawthorn embossed logo was sort of a cool feature that didn't detract from the overall look at all because you couldn't see it. This hasn't been a cool feature since the 90s.

Reebok were ******* awful for Port. Merch was disgracefully bad. The replica guernseys were two rectangles of material sewed together with arm and neck holes. ISC have been significantly, significantly better in every way.
Yeah, ports reebok guernseys were brown :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back