Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

What have we gained exactly?
Draft picks?
We will gain significant years of experience given the players who barely hit the park last year. We will gain even more experience and depth given the kids who got games into them. We will hopefully also make gains in other areas thanks to an internal inquiry into out training procedures etc and another year of experience for our coach. We will potentially pick up some more talent in the draft. I can think of plenty of things we will gain. I'm not saying we will necessarily be better but I am happy to believe that there's at least some chance we will.

our best 22 on paper does not look like a bottom 4 side lol
Yeah far from doom and gloom and that's without adding Beams trades and pick 8. Plus presents still gift wrapped from last year in Sharenberg, Freeman and Karnezis.

IMO it's just getting exciting - we've been in need of a makeover for some time I suspect, Beams wasnt supposed to be part of it but that may just add to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Time to get excited plebs and not turn on each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These guys on trade radio come up with worse trades than bigfooty.
Good god.

I am not even listening to that.

It is a Waste of Time as there is nothing really happening. Trade Period has not even started yet

upload_2014-10-1_13-39-26.png

i mean brisbane lions are so irrelevant the dogs have more supporters than them. Yet they think they have the positions of power and the umitigated nerve of trying to play hardball with us. They better learn fast that they better get ready to give up a lot for a superstar who is for once actually willing to go to brisbane

I am not even listening to that.

It is a Waste of Time as there is nothing really happening. Trade Period has not even started yet
Yeah I was more so hoping to listen to recruiting managers during lunch break. Or stuff on McKenna.
Don't really care about people's proposals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back