NFL 2014 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead right

Sorry Burningleviathan victim of reading off my mobile

I think it's also time that people started realising that BB is a average personnel manager
I think people have realised that for a while now...

What kind of receiving talent has Brady lost over the past few years? you wonder if they are suffering for thinking they could plonk any old receiver in there and Brady would just make them good.

Brady is almost perfect when his offensive line functions well....we have all seen the images of him standing like a statue on a five step drop looking for open receivers and it appears time has stood still.

But no fit Gronk, the criminal, Branch, Moss, Welker has got to take a toll on the drop in year on year production doesn't matter how good Brady is.

Add an ordinary line, weak receivers and spasmodic running game and I'm not sure how Brady isn't going to anything other decline.

Brady is almost perfect when his offensive line functions well....we have all seen the images of him standing like a statue on a five step drop looking for open receivers and it appears time has stood still.

But no fit Gronk, the criminal, Branch, Moss, Welker has got to take a toll on the drop in year on year production doesn't matter how good Brady is.

Add an ordinary line, weak receivers and spasmodic running game and I'm not sure how Brady isn't going to anything other decline.

I had anticipated them all to fall in an expected HEAP last year.. but they still managed to go 12-4 and easily claim the AFCE by FOUR damn games.. so much for writing them off too soon.. besides they invaribly WIPED the floor with my beloved Steelers.. 55 points
evilshake.gif

Steeler D are cracking to pieces just as poorly as the Pats O.. I'm a afraid. :straining:

Neither predicted the Pats or Steelers to win their respective Divisions this year.. nor your 'love/hate Niners'

Last edited:
Said at start of season to kkep your eye on Travis Kelce. Knile Davis is impressive. Building nicely the Chiefs.

o_O You obviously blinked/ winked because your AE picks say you've only picked the Chiefs ONCE!! :confused: and it certainly wasn't vs New England.. C'MON MAN!! :D

o_O You obviously blinked/ winked because your AE picks say you've only picked the Chiefs ONCE!! :confused: and it certainly wasn't vs New England.. C'MON MAN!! :D
Picked them against the Pats although only 1 CR. Was leading by 1 going into game and Billiever had 10 CR up his sleeve, so swapped to away team.

Anyway one upcoming TE doesn't mean they're going to be world beaters, rest of receiving corp not exactly star studded.

Now I see. It's that all reduced confidence surrounding the team you support problem.

Don't worry mate. You guys have Stevie Johnson. Ready to fire.

STEVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff hey Brasher :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back