List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Arsenal supporter, I'll wait until players are wearing North guernseys before I start cheering. I've been burnt too many times.
As a fellow Arsenal supporter, let me ease your fears. Thankfully, we don't have Wenger at the helm down at Arden St. We'll do well.

Besides Higgins and Waite, does anyone think we'll get anyone else. I have a feeling that Anthony is going to be traded for a young development player somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should have a 'closest the pin comp' on what page will be the announcement of the first official trade or FA signing.

I'll start........page 448.

As a Spurs fan I'm scared it's going to go one of two ways. Either we'll be linked with Jeremy Cameron and Nat Fyfe and be close to getting them only for the last day of trade period to roll around and we roll out Lumumba and Blease and Brad 'Arry Redknapp' Scott gets stopped in his car outside Arden Street by Damien Barrett and he says how we were close to signing them but we're happy with Lumumba and Blease becasue they're triffic lads.

The other scenario I'm scared of is that we'll trade our best players only to get in all of the last 2 years of NAB Rising Star nominees confident that they'll push us into the promised land only for them to all horribly underachieve while not being able to adapt to the lifestyle and language in North Lond.. sorry...Melbourne.

I was about to say... let's not trade Ziebell for the Saints back six.

Fabregas..!

s**t list. Welcome to it.

At least you guys haven't sold your soul like Chelsea and Man City.

I'd sell my soul right now for a premier league title.

I'll add in my first born child for a North flag. Any takers?

I was about to say... let's not trade Ziebell for the Saints back six.

s**t list. Welcome to it.

I'd sell my soul right now for a premier league title.

For a north flag yes, l thought l would never hear that from a gunners supporter, normally a proud club, back to trading everyone.

Apparently at 33 points down against the *scum my missus promised our first (when we have it) to whatever deity would listen.

Looks like I have bills to pay.

Apparently at 33 points down against the *scum my missus promised our first (when we have it) to whatever deity would listen.

Looks like I have bills to pay.
Out of curiosity, what deity in the end?

For a north flag yes, l thought l would never hear that from a gunners supporter, normally a proud club, back to trading everyone.

The glory days of Wenger recruiting and nurturing are gone. Sad fact is to compete the money needs to be spent. No pride in endless 4th place.

Anyhoo, thread derailment by roundball closed...

Why would any club trade for Anthony. They know we will delist him so why trade for him beforehand
Has currency in that he can find the football, good tank and can tackle if the opponent is standing next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back