Opinion Speculation over - Eade Coach

Who will be our next Coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
train-wreck.jpg

I wouldn't want to be a current assistant coach if Bomber gets the job, he will want his own people not Blueys.

PS, if he does get it then we can't call him Bomber, the mere word makes me cringe, Thomo or MT perhaps
No it has to be Bomber, my boss's name is Mark Thompson lol I'll just get confused otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Witheriff said "Guy took us from nowhere to somewhere" at the Suns presser. Gee that's what you'd love on your epitaph wouldn't you

Can't wait for the telemovie about Guy McKenna's time at the Suns to be made, I can hear the voice over guy already during the promo, "this Sunday on ABC 2, the heartbreaking, inspiring true story...of a man...a coach....a father figure.... who took a group of determined young men.... from nowhere..... to somewhere...."

Free Agency and Trade period.
in the words of John MacEnroe; "YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS.."!

If Bolton got the job, he would be all over this already. I just hope we don't end up another gold coast sporting basket case. Bomber....bloody hell....

SUNS, one of the more esteemed members on our board, proposed that our B and F should be renamed to the Witheriff medal, in honor of the man that brought football to the Gold Coast. After that presser, I propose that the first practice after each game, the worst on ground at the previous match has to wear a guernsey with Witheriff on the back.

SUNS, one of the more esteemed members on our board, proposed that our B and F should be renamed to the Witheriff medal, in honor of the man that brought football to the Gold Coast. After that presser, I propose that the first practice after each game, the worst on ground at the previous match has to wear a guernsey with Witheriff on the back.
No a gold witheriff head in place of the Suns logo

What team would you be supporting if he didn't have a vision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back