Status
Not open for further replies.

stopeedie

Club Legend
Nov 27, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The MSM is refusing to report the scandal of goings on in the Crown Towers on the night of the Brownlow. On the weekend prior to the Brownlow a unsuspecting patron found their wallet missing following a night out at Eve nightclub. On Tuesday morning the very same wallet was found in the room that a certain Adelaide Crow player stayed in. It can only be described as rexlous behavior.

But the real controversy is the cover up from the MSM, they know about it but refuse to report it.

You heard it hear first.

what does 'rexlous' mean?
There is no word in the English dictionary of rexlous.

However, ulous is a suffix (scandalous) and comes from the latin phrase 'inclined to do, or engaging to do' and rex is latin for 'king'. Therefore, rexlous means king is inclined to do.

So, we can therefore surmise that the person(s) at the centre of this saga is either:

David King, Jake King, or Toby Mitchell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The MSM is refusing to report the scandal of goings on in the Crown Towers on the night of the Brownlow. On the weekend prior to the Brownlow a unsuspecting patron found their wallet missing following a night out at Eve nightclub. On Tuesday morning the very same wallet was found in the room that a certain Adelaide Crow player stayed in. It can only be described as rexlous behavior.

But the real controversy is the cover up from the MSM, they know about it but refuse to report it.

You heard it hear first.

Can someone please translate this for me, I must be getting old...........:confused:
"MSM" ???
"an unsuspecting patron found their wallet missing". How can the owner of the wallet find their wallet if its missing???
"rexlous" I think this one has already been covered......lol

Can someone please translate this for me, I must be getting old...........:confused:
"MSM" ???l

MSM=Main stream media. Generally popular term in the States where people think the media corporations are out pushing an agenda. Right wingers like to push it a lot. I generally switch off as soon as I hear that term.

images

You heard it hear first.

Nothing to see here. The weekend before the brownlow I attended a uni ball at crown palladium. The after party was at eve nightclub. A lot of us who attended the ball stayed the night at crown. The person who thinks they lost their wallet at eve could have actually lost it in their hotel room, the same room that the adelaide player stayed on brownlow night.

Nothing to see here. The weekend before the brownlow I attended a uni ball at crown palladium. The after party was at eve nightclub. A lot of us who attended the ball stayed the night at crown. The person who thinks they lost their wallet at eve could have actually lost it in their hotel room, the same room that the adelaide player stayed on brownlow night.

Would you describe the behaviour at the uni ball as rexlous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back