Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan rassmussen

Premiership Player
Jun 28, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've requested a trade, not enough posting opportunities on this board. Every time I come with information it's already common knowledge, therefore I am requesting a trade to North Melbourne where there are never any interesting events. bye

You're a fringe poster at best, lack consistency, and can't handle the truth. However, we expect a 2nd round poster pick in return...
Can we package you up with a few other posters on here, btw? :)

ivan rassmussen

Premiership Player
Jun 28, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

MJ_Dogs

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Spurs, Man U, Habs, Patriots, Cubs
You're a fringe poster at best, lack consistency, and can't handle the truth. However, we expect a 2nd round poster pick in return...
Can we package you up with a few other posters on here, btw? :)
Hate to say it but he is out of contract and can just walk to the Preseason Poster Draft for nothing. He has nominated North so we have to accept whatever they offer. We are not in a position to negotiate

ivan rassmussen

Premiership Player
Jun 28, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hate to say it but he is out of contract and can just walk to the Preseason Poster Draft for nothing. He has nominated North so we have to accept whatever they offer. We are not in a position to negotiate

Are you talking to me? Because, FYI, I've just walked out... My manager says I'll get better posting opportunities as the #2 poster elsewhere, and there are several club boards lining up to talk to me right now...

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yes Barrett is a flog but what if he is right? That is 3 youngsters who have quit the club. Cant be entirely false.

MJ_Dogs

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Are you talking to me? Because, FYI, I've just walked out... My manager says I'll get better posting opportunities as the #2 poster elsewhere, and there are several club boards lining up to talk to me right now...
Well im right behind you anyway. I've only posted 190 times but i feel i should be getting more opportunity and be treated as a 20,000 poster. I've had a sook and the Carlton board has offered me a role to only post 100 times but get treated as if i post 20,000 times, so i've nominated them.

MJ_Dogs

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Yes Barrett is a flog but what if he is right? That is 3 youngsters who have quit the club. Cant be entirely false.
TO be honest, in the current AFL landscape, its more gutsy to retain the coach in a situation like this than to turf him which is so common place now. Just look at Gold Coast and Adelaide.

As others have said, the players who have sooked out of the club are fringe players who dont have the mental toughness, and its obvious when watching them play. We will all start to worry once players like Bonts, Macrae, Dahl etc want out

Roscoe_au

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Well im right behind you anyway. I've only posted 190 times but i feel i should be getting more opportunity and be treated as a 20,000 poster. I've had a sook and the Carlton board has offered me a role to only post 100 times but get treated as if i post 20,000 times, so i've nominated them.

I am also seeking a trade. I am sure in a different setting I will find a real opinion and be remotely original.

I know I have been on here for ages, but I am only 140 posts and my manager says a different forum where I am less known will hide my flaws until they become bleedingly obvious - but by that stage another 12 months will have passed and nobody will remember why I was traded in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back