Essendon not appealing Federal Court decision, Hird will

Remove this Banner Ad

This can't be true? Surely not. You just have to laugh. Everyone else knew they should have sacked him 18 months ago but the idiots gave him an extension. And now he repays them this way.

Seriously, Little and Hird and anyone who supports them must go for Essendon to move on.

And has anyone ever gotten an extension and been sacked before the extension started? Hird may be a first.

Goodwin gone, Bomber going. If Hird goes who the **** takes over at Essendon?

I'm out Skeeta , it's all up to you now

7f687937-e9e9-42de-88cc-a9d843930fe1_500.jpg

Hird is an egotistical dickhead. Essentially the lone reason why he will appeal.

Mark Robinson took the 50/50 route to beat everyone to the punch, and he got it wrong - Essendon not appealing. Now he's got the 50/50 scoop that Hird will appeal, absent any statement to back that up.

What a muppet.

Do you think that show of cause will include transcripts of the players taking responsibility to ring the ASADA hotline?
didn't the abundance of exclamation points make the joke obvious to you? Sorry but I refuse to pander to the lowest common denominator and put a stupid smiley face on it

Interesting timing.

Rumblings that Hird isn't expected to speak tonight at their BnF, its looks as though bomber has quit today too. Hird did say if the investigation was deemed lawful it may make his position untenable.

Is the end nigh for him?

With Hird now appealing that would have to finish him won't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not necessarily a crap lawyer, just one that fancies 500k for 3 days work. Bloody oath I'd test the evidence.
But Dennis tested it?

I think we could test it ..... better.

May as well stay in San Francisco and start climbing there.

His heart doesn't appear to be in footy. Doesn't even attend the club's best and fairest. What a true club man. :thumbsdown:

Please James. For the first time in your life think of someone other than yourself. Surely he now loses what player support he still had?

I think people should hold off on assuming Hird will appeal on the basis of a tweet from Mark Robinson.

If, however, Hird does appeal then I'm not sure how he can claim everything he is doing is for the players when the club is not appealing on the basis of that being the best thing for the players.

Regards

S. Pete

Remove this Banner Ad

Back