fabulousfill

Cancelled
Apr 3, 2012
@ Home in the Riverina
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast Titans
Need I inform you that she is supposedly 13 years old and any tomfoolery (although I'm certain yours was unintentional :)) won't be tolerated.
When new information is brought forward, my opinion tends to change. In this case I must reservedly apologise for poppycocking. Yes, I think that's a word.

She's a terrible cook unfortunately. I love Greek Food (The Greek Olive is the best Greek food establishment you'll ever go to, Ando, get on it) but her version of Greek food is akin to how Robbie Warnock is a footballer.

She's a terrible cook unfortunately. I love Greek Food (The Greek Olive is the best Greek food establishment you'll ever go to, Ando, get on it) but her version of Greek food is akin to how Robbie Warnock is a footballer.
So she prepares Carlton jumpers every meal time?

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Robbie Warnock = Carlton
Majority of Greek people who support an AFL team = Carlton
Robbie Warnock ≠ Carlton, Robbie Warnock = s**t.
Right, hmm..... Mother-in-law's cooking? :thumbsu:
Plus show me said girl, just in case it is actually one of my cousins...

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Hey guys, I tried to make another realistic template. Sorry for the mess at the top of the Demons jumper, just a rushed effort.
But this time I used a real person, rather than a cartoon-ified person on illustrator.
Invisible template.jpg
Invisible template plain.jpg

Thoughts? Any improvements?
I'll try and make different collars for it at some stage..

Hey guys, I tried to make another realistic template. Sorry for the mess at the top of the Demons jumper, just a rushed effort.
But this time I used a real person, rather than a cartoon-ified person on illustrator.
View attachment 83672 View attachment 83676
Thoughts? Any improvements?
I'll try and make different collars for it at some stage..
The curves of the jumper need a fix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back