Society & Culture Feminists

Remove this Banner Ad

mottrain

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I find it funny that feminists are so willing to go into bat for people getting abused and criticised except for when they are white males who they think it is ok to abuse and belittle. This is incredibly hypocritical considering that they are apparently campaigners against oppression and are for equal rights yet seem to want to make males who are white less equal.

I also find it funny that the majority of feminists are white females who would ironically have to be the second most well off species on earth. It seems to me that it is rather questionable how much they whinge when they have it better than most in society if not even the best in society in areas.

Is feminism really just a front for women who have bad experiences with guys and lesbians to try and stick it up males because they don't like them? To me it tends to be the case especially when finding out their background for some of them and also arguably the fact Lesbians have it far more easy in terms of homosexual people than gays or trannies.

abe-simpson-gif.gif

I find it funny that feminists are so willing to go into bat for people getting abused and criticised except for when they are white males who they think it is ok to abuse and belittle. This is incredibly hypocritical considering that they are apparently campaigners against oppression and are for equal rights yet seem to want to make males who are white less equal.

I also find it funny that the majority of feminists are white females who would ironically have to be the second most well off species on earth. It seems to me that it is rather questionable how much they whinge when they have it better than most in society if not even the best in society in areas.

Is feminism really just a front for women who have bad experiences with guys and lesbians to try and stick it up males because they don't like them? To me it tends to be the case especially when finding out their background for some of them and also arguably the fact Lesbians have it far more easy in terms of homosexual people than gays or trannies.
Honestly mate, you need to get away from reading about feminism, it's unhealthy and is driving you nuts.

Women are subjugated by other women more than they are by men, it's really so funny you cry. They stick their kids in front of television, the ultimate tool of subversion.

This aint men doing this s**t .

10702102_699758700140514_7193025530242224920_n.jpg

Consumerism is womens biggest threat. Feminists are the tools that gives consumerism space.

I find that every single feminist has had a bad relationship with a man at some stage, is always white, always has one of those fringe haircuts, always has a heshin bag with mottos drawn on it, always studies arts with the vague hope of getting into law or psychology one day, always listens to the Breeders and Bikini Kill, always votes Greens and the only exception to this was the Despoja led Democrats at one stage, and is usually angry or protesting for some cause.

I'd love a feminist who also bakes cakes for me to eat, just to be friendly, but it never ever happens. Ever. They all eat only lettuce. Every one I've ever met fits the exact description of the above.

And is always called Sarah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Kathy Lette on TV the other day. Essentially whining about discrimination against women whilst at the same time calling men lazy and useless.

I keep seeing things in the media where women are complaining about men trying to pick them up. It's all okay if the man is Brad Pitt but not okay when it's someone they are not interested in. For some reason they think men should just "know" when it's wanted and when it's not via some sort of telepathy. I wonder how they'd like it if no men "harassed" them?

Women want to dress in a way to attract men but they whine at "unwanted" attention.

Women complain about being judged on their looks yet they are the first to judge each other on their looks.

It's in my face every day. Pisses me off. Once you don't want to **** them anymore you see them as a bunch of self absorbed whining bitches.

Saw Kathy Lette on TV the other day. Essentially whining about discrimination against women whilst at the same time calling men lazy and useless.

I keep seeing things in the media where women are complaining about men trying to pick them up. It's all okay if the man is Brad Pitt but not okay when it's someone they are not interested in. For some reason they think men should just "know" when it's wanted and when it's not via some sort of telepathy. I wonder how they'd like it if no men "harassed" them?

Women want to dress in a way to attract men but they whine at "unwanted" attention.

Women complain about being judged on their looks yet they are the first to judge each other on their looks.

It's in my face every day. Pisses me off. Once you don't want to **** them anymore you see them as a bunch of self absorbed whining bitches.

I think I have an idea as to why you're so bitter about women (I'll give you a hint, it's got nowt to do with you being an ugly campaigner)

Am I allowed an opinion?

I really dislike the advertising aimed at women that makes jokes about men being stupid.
This is something that comes from the middle aged female demographic.

When men hit middle aged they become conservative and close minded. They also have a fair amount of entitlement and non acceptance of anything outside their little world. But this has nothing on middle aged women. For some reason after women settle down and have kids and move into middle age all hell breaks loose. Entitlement and selfishness hit overdrive.

My next door neighbour was recently outraged that I had the audacity to nail some palings back into my fence on the weekend. Wrecked her weekend. That's par for the course for this demographic.

And don't start me with the "all men are lazy" thing going on in their heads. I know a number of housewives with kids at school who can't do 1 minute of housework during the week because "juggling kids is so hard" but then complain about their 50 hour a week working husbands who spend half a day per weekend doing maintenance work around the house as being lazy.

This is something that comes from the middle aged female demographic.

When men hit middle aged they become conservative and close minded. They also have a fair amount of entitlement and non acceptance of anything outside their little world. But this has nothing on middle aged women. For some reason after women settle down and have kids and move into middle age all hell breaks loose. Entitlement and selfishness hit overdrive.

My next door neighbour was recently outraged that I had the audacity to nail some palings back into my fence on the weekend. Wrecked her weekend. That's par for the course for this demographic.

And don't start me with the "all men are lazy" thing going on in their heads. I know a number of housewives with kids at school who can't do 1 minute of housework during the week because "juggling kids is so hard" but then complain about their 50 hour a week working husbands who spend half a day per weekend doing maintenance work around the house as being lazy.

Middle aged women aren't just that way with men, they are like that with younger women too.
"Just you wait until your metabolism slows down"
Bitch.

I don't think gender limits someone's ability to be a selfish bumhole but I do understand a little bit, guys get to about 15 then part of their mind stops maturing and every now and then they revert to that age again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back