List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just speculating, but...
if we weren't able to get 3, 20 & Jaksch from GWS (eg. if it becomes 4 & 21 or Jaksch is not included)
....then would we consider our pick 1 for pick 2 & another first round pick from Melbourne (which they could get by downtrading the pick 3)?
They get Petracca (or whoever they want!)
We take McCartin or Brayshaw (probably) and another first round gem. The old 2-for-1 deal.
At least it improves our bargaining position if we have options. :)

Just speculating, but...
if we weren't able to get 3, 20 & Jaksch from GWS (eg. if it becomes 4 & 21 or Jaksch is not included)
....then would we consider our pick 1 for pick 2 & another first round pick from Melbourne (which they could get by downtrading the pick 3)?
We take McCartin or Brayshaw (probably) and another first round gem. The old 2-for-1 deal.

If we trade out P1, then for some reason I'd much rather Melbane get Petracca than Blacktown.

No but he has on Grindr....:eek::eek::eek:

I will take up where he left off with his girlfriend then if she likes. Wow ...I thought western Sydney women wore track suits and only put their teeth in to go to court.

Hmmmm Josh Bruce and Nathan Wright just started liking his photos on instagram. Coincidence..? I THINK NOT!!!1!!!111!
Just to spice things up a little more, I think Pelch mentioned Taylor Hunt (Geelong) on trade radio today and you wouldn't believe it Jaksch and Hunt have just recently started following each other.
Trade week sends me stupid, I'll try not to post again until it's over.

Just speculating, but...
Melbourne very keen on getting Brayshaw, we could bluff Melbourne into thinking that we are going to take him with pick 1 and causing them to trade two first rounders for our pick 1 so they can get him. they take Brayshaw with 1 we have pick 2, other possible first rounder and 21. Get petracca-pick 2(fingers crossed they go Brayshaw with 1), weller/laverde/outside runner-other first rounder and big man Mckenzie-pick 21

Melbourne very keen on getting Brayshaw, we could bluff Melbourne into thinking that we are going to take him with pick 1 and causing them to trade two first rounders for our pick 1 so they can get him. they take Brayshaw with 1 we have pick 2, other possible first rounder and 21. Get petracca-pick 2(fingers crossed they go Brayshaw with 1), weller/laverde/outside runner-other first rounder and big man Mckenzie-pick 21

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, I'm willing to bet if Melbourne had the option of picking Petracca over Brayshaw, they would take it and run. Brayshaw is their contingency plan.

I'm still coming to terms with trying to read through the 15 pages on this thread every day!!!!!!!!!
Try summarising it.

No, seriously, try. I'm in the throes of preparing to go with the family on a camping trip as the backend of our holiday (and I mean "backend" in nearly every sense of the word... :( man, I hate camping... especially this close to trade period... anyway, I digress...), so there's no way I can do any of the summaries. Help me and Sunshine and Rahul out, won't you? :)

The person I was talking to still knows some of these guys - he was talking to BOH's dad just the other night. Trust me, he's a good kid. I'm not advocating selling the farm. I'm talking rookie listing for him and Kelly. That's it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good time to be talking up the benefits of the 2-for-1 deal.;)
Are you happy with Petracca or.....
...... would you prefer Brayshaw or McCartin and De Goey/Lever/Durdin/Ahern/Weller? (insert next favourite first rounder here)

The person I was talking to still knows some of these guys - he was talking to BOH's dad just the other night. Trust me, he's a good kid. I'm not advocating selling the farm. I'm talking rookie listing for him and Kelly. That's it.
I reckon BrettO will be a bit like his dad. (he was offered the captaincy of melbourne u19s and knocked it back to play with his mates. ended up playing 400 odd mpnfl games

I have a weird feeling that we could see Rhys Stanley win a coleman medal in the next few years, So we shouldn't really focus on bringing in another tall forward that could hinder his development, Was actually just talking with Manimal_Dunstan about this very subject.

Just to spice things up a little more, I think Pelch mentioned Taylor Hunt (Geelong) on trade radio today and you wouldn't believe it Jaksch and Hunt have just recently started following each other.
Trade week sends me stupid, I'll try not to post again until it's over.

I'd be happy taking a look at Hunt, was going well till that groin injury ruined his year

Well the posting has slowed down at this time of the evening. It's given me a chance to catch-up. I'll summarise the day:

-GWS supporting flog/s come and flog it up.
-Carlton supporting flog comes and flogs it up.
-We should mischievously recruit two friends of Dylan Shiel now so that we can recruit future Dylan Shiel.
-Rhys Stanley is winning a Coleman
- dewah07 is drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back