Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the need for a flashy outside player debate I find it absurd everyone comments on Jetta's game but fails to mention Hill's. We need a line breaking skilled outside runner and hopefully we grab one in this draft.

In the need for a flashy outside player debate I find it absurd everyone comments on Jetta's game but fails to mention Hill's. We need a line breaking skilled outside runner and hopefully we grab one in this draft.

We picked McInness and Newman before Hill. :/

Why have we had this big aversion to line breaking Aboriginals from WA when it's been what we've lacked since the Sampi days?

Considering his brother went at 3 and was obviously an excellent player since day 1, why did Brad go 30 picks later?

Waterman is a given as we have nominated him . Pickett will likely not be available at our pick ! Who do you suggest we take if Pickett is gone ?
Garlett miller and cockatoo seem to be in that 25-40 range .
Weller seems the player id most prefer. Excellent kicking ability along with great speed.

Why have we had this big aversion to line breaking Aboriginals from WA when it's been what we've lacked since the Sampi days?

Considering his brother went at 3, why did Brad go 30 picks later?
brad was mainly seen as an athlete and was atleast 3 years off playing senior footy due to his small statue and seagullness loads were proven wrong. but he fits into the hawks really well

Considering his brother went at 3 and was obviously an excellent player since day 1, why did Brad go 30 picks later?

Brad was not expected to be as good as he now is.
Many thought at the time that he was not so much footballer as he was athlete.

Waterman is a given as we have nominated him . Pickett will likely not be available at our pick ! Who do you suggest we take if Pickett is gone ?

I think Pickett will be available. We are as conservative on non-top 3 WA picks as Eastern States clubs are hesitant. See Sheed last year.

He's been there in every mock draft and will be there on the real day.

Why would a small statue cause him to be 3 years away?
Was a very skinny kid was touted at the time (off the top of my head) that he was three preseasons of footy before his body was
ready for the rigors of AFL needed to develop into a more mature body to handle the contact of AFL

It's a monument to the player that he could still play despite his small statue, he's had really solid form this season- guess he really fits into the hawthorn structure.

speaking of Hawthorn, how Alistair clarkson engineered the Hawks era is quite remarkable.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically I don't think we've nominated Waterman yet (need to by Friday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back