WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile been hearing all sorts of rumours about the WWE breaking up the Wyatt family, pushing Luke Harper, turning Bray face...
It's doing my head in.
Watching those Bray Wyatt promos it did seem like Harper was moving away from the Wyatt Family.

If that happens they've completely ****** up Bray, he should've never lost to Cena at WM.
nb4 Cena causes the entirety of the world's problems rant.

edit: I mean just from the people who tend to do that sort of thing. Not you specifically.

But goddamn it, STOP BREAKING UP STABLES, ARSEHOLES!

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
Who will Cena face at Hell in a cell? Brock isnt wrestling.

If its Orton or Kane i will erase my entire memory of wrestling
Looks like it's time for you to erase your memory of wrestling.... Rumour is that there will be a match between Ambrose and Cena on RAW at some point and the winner will face Rollins while the loser faces Orton and it's being said that Ambrose will probably win, which I hope he does because I want Ambrose v Rollins in the cell

HBFlanker

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looks like it's time for you to erase your memory of wrestling.... Rumour is that there will be a match between Ambrose and Cena on RAW at some point and the winner will face Rollins while the loser faces Orton and it's being said that Ambrose will probably win, which I hope he does because I want Ambrose v Rollins in the cell

Seriously, the top end talent is so thin at the moment.

Everyone wants to see Ambrose VS Rollins in the cell, myself included, but seriously how many times can Cena work with Orton.

Make it Cena vs Triple H in an attempt to end the Authority story line. Worst story line i can remember and I've followed it since 2000.

I'm giving WWE one more wrestlemania period to win me back or i'm gone forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back