The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw a photo on FB yesterday of Rose Gasol and whiney face....the classic original jerseys like Bulls home are still the best

wade-crying.jpg

We don't have Wade.

I preferred this one in terms of the centrepiece, rather than the giant C, that I assume the artist did to represent Dan being a giant campaigner.
Cavs_Court_2011.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

observations

1) both teams wearing purple shorts. confusing. surely the refs should have made one team change.

2) players of the nba.....beware.

Poor Steve. In excellent star jump position at the top of the key and no pass from Kobe.

''I can't believe this,'' said 19-year-old Alex Krocker from Bolivar, Ohio. ''I've waited my whole life for a Cavs team like this, for a Cleveland team like this. It's crazy.''

david-west-confused-face.jpg

which-nba-stars-make-the-most-ridiculous-faces-1798078058-oct-30-2012-1-600x400.jpg

James couldn't miss the opportunity to pull a prank on unsuspecting rookies Joe Harris and Alex Kirk. James told the two youngsters to lead the team out of the tunnel, and when they headed toward the court, the superstar held the rest of the Cavs back, leading to an embarrassing moment for Harris and Kirk.

9083872.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back