XBX1 Forza Horizon 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Edit: just went to play it again. Do you really have to sit through that intro everytime?

That's my gripe with the demo - does anyone know if unskippable videos carry over into the real game?

I'm not a huge racing game fan, but this looks lovely with the bright sun at day, the neon lights at night. Could easily buy it just as something nice to look at even if I'm rubbish at the actual racing.

Those videos though...

Who wants to watch people dancing to s**t music? Who would go to a rave if you can't dance, you can't meet anyone and you can't get off your face? Why is this in a game that is ostensibly about driving cars? What's the point?

I won't mind if it's just window dressing between levels while your fiddling with settings or picking your car or whatever, but having to sit through unskippable videos of people dancing to DJ's? Come on.

I haven't tried the demo, just waiting for the full game.
However they probably figured people would only play the demo once.
It should be skippable in the full game and I doubt there will be many cutscenes.
Doesn't really worry me personally.

I doubt anyone is getting this version but here is some footage of the 360 version.

Screen comparison

zGo5Mru.jpg

XB1
4ZbRvLY.jpg

Gj5alwz.jpg

XB1
tVi939I.jpg

Last edited:
yeah you can really notice the differences, the screenshots especially don't do the xb1 version justice, but the game still looks really good on the 360 seemingly.

Sumo have done well considering they are working with nearly 10 year old hardware.
Thursday can't come soon enough, my most hyped game of the year so far.

Damn gotta wait until Friday to pick up my preorder, still got $80 bucks owing on it.
Gonna post a **** load of photo mode pics in here when I get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought my brother this the other day for his birthday. Reading the comments, I'm relieved to hear it's a good game - Hopefully he too enjoys it!

Looks gorgeous.

How would you compare this game to something like NFS: Rivals?

Well the driving itself is better, it runs off the Forza 5 engine.
In saying that the cars feel realistic to drive but the game still has a fun arcade vibe.
Way more content and stuff to do, this game will keep you busy for awhile.
I've only just scratched the surface, going to try the online mp later on.

NFS Rivals is a good game but this is way better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back