• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't want us to hire a salesman. A lot of people get jobs in all fields of work because they nail their interviews but does not necessarily mean they are the best people for the job. They are salesmen. Its bullshit. A lot of good people miss out. Hope we can see through the crap and hire the right person.

If Sanderson thinks that a retired player and one on the verge of retirement were the two most influential players at the club then he really was out of touch with the group.
Most vocal i think. In some ways coming from older guys who have played under multiple Adelaide coaches & won't have to play under Sando it might carry a bit more weight. Maybe not. "Doesn't impact me in the slightest but this guy is not up to it" type of thing.

Perhaps I should change my name to optimuspride to better suit the role?

I think you should keep Optimus Prime. But don't tarnish the name ;) Someone tried to refer to Sando as Optimus Prime which was a huge insult to Optimus. My inner geek is coming out.

Im surprised you blokes aren't excited about Bolton becoming your new coach. Where do you see the downside?

Lots of us couldn't help buying in on some level that Clarko might be a chance. (well done to those that never even entertained the thought)

I don't think Bolton would be so bad, but don't know that much about him. Would be a bit worried he'd try to turn us into Hawthorn lite but probably unjustified.

As there is not a lot happening, again, how many of you are aware that today is the Day of Dredd? If you haven't seen the 2012 DREDD movie... do it! and then sign the 2000AD petition to get a sequel. This great action comic book movie was sabotaged by it's own distribution company in the US. :D

As there is not a lot happening, again, how many of you are aware that today is the Day of Dredd? If you haven't seen the 2012 DREDD movie... do it! and then sign the 2000AD petition to get a sequel. This great action comic book movie was sabotaged by it's own distribution company in the US. :D
judge-dredd-stallone.jpg

The wait is agonising.

What if we sacked Sando being confident of Bass/Dew/Bolton as upgrades, but also with a plan to throw a big offer to Clarko?

Maybe it's taking so long because we're waiting for Clarko to become sober enough for his signature to be legally binding...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like if Hird gets the flick, Bomber will stay at Essendon (well has indicated he wants to remain as senior coach). Complicates things for GC now.

Lots of us couldn't help buying in on some level that Clarko might be a chance. (well done to those that never even entertained the thought)

I don't think Bolton would be so bad, but don't know that much about him. Would be a bit worried he'd try to turn us into Hawthorn lite but probably unjustified.
The way the AFC were all huff and puff we're-gonna-do-this-we're-gonna-do-that, everyone can be forgiven for aiming high, but as it turns out the revolution is more like a uni sit in, boring as bat s**t and just as useful.

So is GAJ FWIW..

I think us Crows fans want someone who can galvanize the playing group. Someone who can make the hard decisions and tear strips off players if need be. We just had a perceived nice coach who played favourites. I guess we want someone who is passionate with a bit of mongrel. Someone who can bring out the best in our players and get them playing as a team. And make them believe in the game plan. To develop a culture where the players are playing for the jumper. We want someone who can think out of the box. And not be like this is what we did at Geelong or Hawks. We need a game plan that works for us. I guess we don't have confidence that Bolton can do that.

Last edited:
The wait is agonising.

What if we sacked Sando being confident of Bass/Dew/Bolton as upgrades, but also with a plan to throw a big offer to Clarko?

Maybe it's taking so long because we're waiting for Clarko to become sober enough for his signature to be legally binding...
There is no chance whatsoever of nailing any high profile successful coach. Regardless of the fantastic scenarios put forward, and the bullshit postings of news from 'creditable sources', the AFC have back-pedalled and wound down the gung ho rhetoric and actions and have essentially betrayed us it seems.

The way the AFC were all huff and puff we're-gonna-do-this-we're-gonna-do-that, everyone can be forgiven for aiming high, but as it turns out the revolution is more like a uni sit in, boring as bat s**t and just as useful.

Oh so it's not a Roovolution any more? Guess what: no matter what happens now, it is the Roovolution.

This getting beyond a joke.. surely they are close to picking a man for the job? today or tomorrow it must be announced. the crows have been so water tight with things of late. Usually that maggot Rucci would have heard something by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back