List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogers: "Kristian Jaksch is the one (we want), we haven't gone as hard for Jono O'Rourke. We'd be hopeful we can get it done, but it might be a difficult one to get done. Pick 6 is a really vital pick, we're reticent to give that up"
He also said "kristian has indicated he'd like to come to us".

Cockatoo at 188/84 is a cracking size, has great pace and just scored a lazy 29/30 for the kicking test.

Yes. Please.

Cockatoo at 188/84 is a cracking size, has great pace and just scored a lazy 29/30 for the kicking test.

Yes. Please.
where are you getting the updates barrels? sounds like his stature is growing by the day!

I must say these combine results don't mean a lot to me.
I wonder how hodge, Lewis & Mitchell would rate against their peers in these tests?
I'd say they wouldn't be on the top percentile, more importantly they are really good at playing football.

You just have to look at the top ten records. Half of them you've barely heard of and their are no Abletts, Hodge, Judd's amongst them. I'd be more worried about if they can get a kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

membrey....really? **** we better be trading a player out for that to occur. this doesnt make me feel happy. but then again i thought roberton was the worst move ever
Yeah fair call if it's a player swap I'll feel better about it. Don't think we have anyone for the Swans though.

Tom Lee just signed a 2 year deal why would we bother with Membrey... We won't get him.
We need the depth..

Even Richo said the only reason Bruce played forward was because of our lack of medium/key forwards.

Let's also remember Lee has dodgy shoulders. Hope he can overcome those though.

At 188cm, Membrey's not really the key forward we're after. However, 48 goals in 17 games is decent return for a forward, albeit in a lower league. He wouldn't be competing with Roo, Stanley, Lee or White for a spot, but Markworth, Billings, Murdoch and the like.

Here are his stats for those wondering:

Attachment-1.jpeg

Membreys leaving because he wants more game time and if Tom Lee can stay on the park he will start over him.

He would be cheap but do we have the list space for him?
Maybe the club think he can become a big bodied mid/HF?

I thought in his only senior game he looked decent against Essendon before being subbed off.

So if we do trade pick #1 to GWS for picks #3 + #6 + #21 (or whatever) then I think that's a fantastic outcome. Our picks after one trade could be;

3, 6, 21, 22, 39, 40 (possible Gwilt compo), 58.

I'd be stoked to walk away with...

#3: Paddy McCartin
#6: Jake Lever/Paul Ahern (was it Brett Anderson who said we rate him highly?)
#21: Connor Menadue
#22: Nakia Cockatoo (possible bolter?)/Brayden Maynard (if Cockatoo looks to last until 40).
#39: Dillon Viojo-Rainbow
#40: Oscar McDonald/Nakia Cockatoo

Is it me or is Siposs finally pulling his finger out considering he is already back training?

will be interesting to see if he is traded. But already training tells me he is ready to pull his finger out and perform...

Maybe the club think he can become a big bodied mid/HF?

I thought in his only senior game he looked decent against Essendon before being subbed off.
Aaron Hamill reborn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back