Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$50 on Pirates at 12-1

two days in a row campaigners, get around it

Massive difference in strength of the bullpen...I'd be shocked if they give up 2 runs from here.

Frawley to the Dawks eh
i ******* hate those campaigners. Fans are as bad as Crows fans.
Why the * would u want to wear those stupid colours. * them. Everyone gives Sydney s**t about the COLA, how the * do Hawthorn have the cash to get that campaigner.
* them

Why the **** would u want to wear those stupid colours. **** them. Everyone gives Sydney s**t about the COLA, how the **** do Hawthorn have the cash to get that campaigner.
**** them

I'm happy those campaigners paid 500K a year for a plodder, I was devo when I heard we were willing to front up the cash....enjoy your new s**t truck Horf

I'm happy those campaigners paid 500K a year for a plodder, I was devo when I heard we were willing to front up the cash....enjoy your new s**t truck Horf
Frawley is good, would love him at the Pies.
Apparently Greenwood might leave North. I'd be all over him. ******* good player

Why the **** would u want to wear those stupid colours. **** them. Everyone gives Sydney s**t about the COLA, how the **** do Hawthorn have the cash to get that campaigner.
**** them

Firstly they lost Buddy, then Sewell will be gone.

Put it this way

Burgoyne 31
Gibson 30
Hale 30
Hodge 30
Lake 32
Lewis 28
Mitchell 31 (basically 32)
Sewell 30 (and gone likely)

Ok they have Roughead, Rioli and Frawley on top of those and Breust as well. The rest are basically decent footballers in a system without being great. When the old blokes drop off, all of a sudden they are thrust into the prime roles and being relied on every week. You see it often with guys who are pushed out of premiership sides due to salary cap constraints who leave for more opportunities who aren't really as good as you thought they were. They'll come back to earth with a bang in 3 years when they have little to no youth coming through, free agency is just delaying the inevitable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put it this way

Burgoyne 31
Gibson 30
Hale 30
Hodge 30
Lake 32
Lewis 28

Ok they have Roughead, Rioli and Frawley on top of those and Breust as well. The rest are basically decent footballers in a system without being great. When the old blokes drop off, all of a sudden they are thrust into the prime roles and being relied on every week. You see it often with guys who are pushed out of premiership sides due to salary cap constraints who leave for more opportunities who aren't really as good as you thought they were. They'll come back to earth with a bang in 3 years when they have little to no youth coming through, free agency is just delaying the inevitable

they said that about Geelong mate, we've been up for a very very long time...Box Hill got into the GF too so the depth aint all that bad

Put it this way

Burgoyne 31
Gibson 30
Hale 30
Hodge 30
Lake 32
Lewis 28

i know they have a couple years left.

i know they have a couple years left.

Its no different to the Pies about 3 years ago tbh

Topping up only gets you so far. Clarko will leave eventually, guys like Breust will want to get paid as well.

And they were a kick away from not making the granny this year, its not a fait accompli next season by any means

Greenwood yes..
Frawley 500K, EAD not worth 300K, you are taking a punt you can deMelbourne him
Richmond going after him. Seriously midfield isnt ur ******* issue Richmond u ******* *******s. Defence and Fwd u should be stocking

Its no different to the Pies about 3 years ago tbh

Topping up only gets you so far. Clarko will leave eventually, guys like Breust will want to get paid as well.

And they were a kick away from not making the granny this year, its not a fait accompli next season by any means
Sydney never bottom out. Living in NZ has fried ur brain u campaigner :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back