Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4, 9, and 6 boxed tri looks the go at Wyong... if i had money lol

4/6/9 straight... my last 18 cents lol

wow that ride in the last by Lane was terrible, went from 4th then back to dead last, then went wide on the turn and ended up coming 4th again...why the * did he go back, probably would of won it if he stayed midfield

i ******* hate those campaigners. Fans are as bad as Crows fans.
Why the **** would u want to wear those stupid colours. **** them. Everyone gives Sydney s**t about the COLA, how the **** do Hawthorn have the cash to get that campaigner.
**** them

They had a million spare from buddy leaving...? wouldve thought that was pretty obvious.
So who are the pies getting then? No Frawley, no Clark...who is next on the hitlist?

They had a million spare from buddy leaving...? wouldve thought that was pretty obvious.
So who are the pies getting then? No Frawley, no Clark...who is next on the hitlist?
Some campaigner who wears number 32 for some ******* rainbow colour team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im guessing ur called Buddha not because u played like him but look like one :D

Actually neither, although I do play like him, and the longer i go through life the more i look like a buddha.
Got the nickname because of my name.

Also loved that back when buddha changed his name to whiskas for a week, that the coach at my footy team did the same on our team sheet.

Actually neither, although I do play like him, and the longer i go through life the more i look like a buddha.
Got the nickname because of my name.

Also loved that back when buddha changed his name to whiskas for a week, that the coach at my footy team did the same on our team sheet.
So ur surname is Hocking. One step closer to finding out who u r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back