Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League 13-14

Remove this Banner Ad

So i'll just post the opening here and start a new thread probably tomorrow - I've borrowed a lot from the Ultimate League OP, except for a lot of the history which im far too lazy to write at the moment. Let me know if there's anything I've missed.

Welcome to another year of the Tarnished Toine Foundation League (also known as the Mead Meltdown League after last years xmas day Mead meltdown) returning peops and newbies.

Another congrats to last years Champion - Mr Pink

League settings are as follows;
Head-to-Head
Random draft order every year with snaking draft
Standard 9 categories (fg%, ft%, pts, 3pm, ast, reb, stls, blk, to)
Re-draft league (i.e. the league starts again every year).
Rosters (PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, UTL, UTL, Bench, Bench, Bench, Bench) ie 13 man roster

If you finish in the top three in the Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League at the conclusion of the regular season you are promoted to the Golden 'Toine Ultimate League.

Notes on the draft:

The draft will be a snake order with the initial order determined by a random list generator. Each pick will have a strict 24 hour time limit, which will be enforced on weekdays ( I realise that not everyone is able to login on weekends. If you will be unable to make your pick it would be appreciated if you could PM your pick (maybe have multiple options in case your first choice is taken) in advance to another drafter, that is if there's anyone in here you trust :p

Prior to skipping anyone's pick someone will tag you in a post, and if there is no answer in a reasonable timeframe (ie a few minutes) the draft will continue on. If you find that you have been skipped you may make your skipped pick at anytime, just make sure to post it in the thread ensuring that your pick has not been previously taken. The draft will then continue on.

Once we have our 12th player (which we now have once nufan joins) I'll generate the draft order and update the full list of rounds and picks in the OP. I will endeavour to update the OP on a regular basis, likely first thing in the morning, but feel free to prompt me if I forget.

In the interests of keeping the draft moving it would be appreciated if you could login at least once a day. I realise this might be inconvenient at times so if you will be unavailable for a lengthy period of time then just let someone know. If you are worried that you won't be around for a few picks then I'm more than happy for you to send draft rankings or picks to me, I even promise that I'll try not to take your players.... well unless they are good... oh and if its Pricey... Season starts on the 29th, so ideally we'd knock this off the weekend before the season. 13 rounds in 4 weeks... so its a reasonable challenge, but if we get on a roll we should be able to knock off a round or two a day.

Bear in mind I'm new at the whole commish thing so I'm just making it up on the fly, so feel free to hit me up with questions or suggestions for improving the process. Just bear in mind that while I know most of you are either CST or EST I'm in the NZ timezone, which is 3hrs ahead of EST at the mo, and back to 2hrs on Monday when daylight savings kicks in for you guys, so I might not be around in the late evenings for picks. I'll endeavour to PM mine to someone when the draft is on.

Sound good fellas?

List of Teams and Managers and draft random number

Forever Unclean - Stewie Griffen (1)
Theseventhhamster (2)
Ruddy Campaigner - DangerSloane (3)
Camerons Team - Cameron K (4)
Ennis the new king - Peter H (5)
Pricey's Knicks - Primetime Pricey (6)
Ruddy Campaigner - go u jimmy b (7)
WCE - coops (8)
Tims Terrific Team - (9)
MyTeam - (10)
Axel Foley - Axel Foley (11)
Insert team name - nufan (12)

I'm not sure which of the teams without a listed manager is, so feel free to let me know. First names and usernames don't always translate easily :)

I'll get someone from the b-ball board to post a random number list for the draft order, and we are a go.

Last edited:
Only scanned your post so far because I'm a lazy git but 13 on a roster is fairly standard and might cut a few days off the draft. Also you could get a regular on the board not in the league to post a random order so nobody cracks the shits if you get pick one. Just suggestions, take em or leave them as you please. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

random number list.jpg

If no-one has any objections I took a list randomizer of the previously posted list of managers (screen shotted above) to generate the draft order.

Wait Peter got Pick 1? damn... i'm going to have to re-do this :p

I'll post a new thread and tag everyone in with the post from above and we can get it started.

That's okay, Is there any other leagues that are free on the board?

From what i can tell there's not.... sorry mate. I'm only a relative noob int he fantasy wold myself

I can honestly not believe it took me so long to post on the main ball board, but there'll surely be spots open next season... not that its not much consolation tho for this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back