News Tom Harley joins Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Horse: " Boys, following the football department's review of the grand we have identified a need and fixed it quickly. Guys, we've hired the best in the business, Tom Harley".

Tom : " That turn out on Saturday was shocking. I'm here to help. Firstly, you need the right man bag and moisturiser to look your best on such a big day..."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best news possible, no more seeing him with his "special" comments on 7.

Seriously what is wrong with Channel 7, that they'd hire the inane prick to spout his dull as hell drivel? He offers no great insight into the world of the players, nor does he have any personality to dress it up (like Dennis).

Seriously what is wrong with Channel 7, that they'd hire the inane prick to spout his dull as hell drivel? He offers no great insight into the world of the players, nor does he have any personality to dress it up (like Dennis).

I think he had a few too many Leading Teams meetings and it kinda took the life out of him.
Be good to have Carey on in his spot, at least he has a different kind of opinion on things.

I think he had a few too many Leading Teams meetings and it kinda took the life out of him.
Be good to have Carey on in his spot, at least he has a different kind of opinion on things.

Carey's got a shithouse speaking manner, and zero colour in his vocabulary, but he is one of the very few analysts on channel 7 capable of insightful analysis, both on and off field.

Doesn't bother me what a s**t bloke he is.

I see.....everyone who's not Hawthorn is a utensil:rolleyes: Says a lot really.......

Naaaa .. Honestly - I rate most of the Geelong guys from that era ... Ling, Chapman, Bartel, Johnson, Scarlett .. All great players that gave the Hawks many headaches.

But never liked Harley ... Comes across as smug .... IMO, not sure he has the right attitude for coaching

He lives in Sydney doesn't he? Clearly has some good leadership skills, seems a good fit. Good luck to him.

Shame he can't ruck. Or play KPD. Or play small forward :D

Nick Maxwell's role model.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back