Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be true to say that many fewer Crow supporters are buying his pro-Crow/anti-Port dribble these days. It's just been overwhelmed by the good news flowing out of Alberton and the opposite flowing out of West Lakes.

If karma is really a thing, they should be twirling their waxed moustaches after tying him to the Seaford line.

"Your best player's leaving! Your list is shot! You've got no money, and your club won't even exist in 5 years!"

vh9fur.png

"They're gonna end up with Hinkley! Hinkley!"

It would be true to say that many fewer Crow supporters are buying his pro-Crow/anti-Port dribble these days. It's just been overwhelmed by the good news flowing out of Alberton and the opposite flowing out of West Lakes.

He is really dialling up the propaganda too. He got a text from one of his personal contacts from the footy industry regarding Bassett. His contact "allowed hin to read it on air as long as he wasn't identified", strongly hinted it was Cwaigy. "Must get Bass, MUST"! And that's good enough for me says cRowie.

If karma is really a thing, they should be twirling their waxed moustaches after tying him to the Seaford line.

"Your best player's leaving! Your list is shot! You've got no money, and your club won't even exist in 5 years!"

vh9fur.png

Please remember all this and more from an OFFICIAL 'club' ambassador.

He is really dialling up the propaganda too. He got a text from one of his personal contacts from the footy industry regarding Bassett. His contact "allowed hin to read it on air as long as he wasn't identified", strongly hinted it was Cwaigy. "Must get Bass, MUST"! And that's good enough for me says cRowie.
i thought he was referring to andrew macloed who worked with bassett at norwood and also worked with rowe at 5aa. either way i think it was total bs, just selling the crowfans the bolton wasnt that good but bassett was awesome line.

vh9fur.png

Did you have to Tribes ????? :mad:

Its bad enough just reading about the campaigner.............then you go and post up a printable mask !!! :thumbsdown:

vh9fur.png

Screen captured and emailed to onair@fiveaa.com.au

It would also be true to say that the world is once again in balance.

Adelaide Oval has reverted to the home of football that it once was.

West Lakes has reverted to the smelly, s**t-filled swamp that it once was.

Did you have to Tribes ????? :mad:

Its bad enough just reading about the campaigner.............then you go and post up a printable mask !!! :thumbsdown:

At certain stages in our lives we must confront the face of evil if we are to expose and conquer it.

But no, it was either this or shooping dicks above a grinning Gra'am like a glorious phallic chandelier so

At certain stages in our lives we must confront the face of evil if we are to expose and conquer it.

But no, it was either this or shooping dicks above a grinning Gra'am like a glorious phallic chandelier so
I'm actually tempted to print it out, poke holes for the eyes and nose, attach elastic and wear it down the Port Club next time i'm down that way.

Could be good for shits and giggles, although i'll wear a Port polo, just as life insurance.

Don't forget they have Jenkins folks, he's a beast and not far off Ryder I've read over yonder :rolleyes:

I'm already missing the weekly "CHAT LIVE WITH JOSH JENKINS ON ADELAIDENOW!" every week. It was fun.

You make it a hard choice*

*no sarcasm in that response either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Bassett is firming as favourite. He first job will be to greet players the Crows have brought into the club during trade period, who he had no say in selecting.

A caller on AA asked why they don't cut our lunch & pinch Gorringe, cRowe said 'he didn't knock the Crows back, he would've called the Crows & they said he'd be 5th in line' wtf behind who delisted Mckernan or Graham? He'd walk into that Crows best 22 as Jacobs' backup, he can't admit they've been Polec'd again lol.

Also when he was talking about all the candidates that don't want their coaching job he said 'there's only one Ken Hinkley so we might have to poach him', why do they feel so entitled to the best players & coaches in this state? Ken just like Walsh, Burgess & KT would laugh at their attempts to pry them away from this club.

Most of us don't feel entitled mate. Your club deserves praise for your turnaround. But just because you guys may be into Gorringe doesn't mean we are too. I sense we're more into Giles.

Most of us don't feel entitled mate. Your club deserves praise for your turnaround. But just because you guys may be into Gorringe doesn't mean we are too. I sense we're more into Giles.

cRowe seemed pretty adamant that signing Bass as coach would = instant signing of Gorringe.. wishful?

The entitled people I was talking about in particular were Rowe & Bone who always tow the line that you can poach any staff member or win a players interest from us just by snapping your fingers we all know it doesn't work that way.

Giles is a better fit for your club because your guys need a more ready made back up & Gorringe will take time to develop.

vh9fur.png

This should be stuck to the front of the studios every day

cRowe seemed pretty adamant that signing Bass as coach would = instant signing of Gorringe.. wishful?

You know he rehearses that crap just to suck Port supporters in. How do you feel? :p

He's not called Arsepaper Rowe for nothing.

#arsepaperrowe

You mean 'the banality of evil'.

A caller on AA asked why they don't cut our lunch & pinch Gorringe, cRowe said 'he didn't knock the Crows back, he would've called the Crows & they said he'd be 5th in line' wtf behind who delisted Mckernan or Graham? He'd walk into that Crows best 22 as Jacobs' backup, he can't admit they've been Polec'd again lol.

Maybe they're intending to use Sloane and Danger(if he stays) as backup rucks. Or maybe Eddie Betts, he could always bite the opposition ruckmans' knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back