Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a difficult day to pick winners (hopefully I'm proven wrong) but a sensational days racing.

Warm on Stipulate this spring. Hopefully Oliver has finally got him out by the time the Turnbull starts....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't mind Super Cool in the Turnbull at odds.

What's everyone's thoughts on Boban's chances in the Epsom? Schofield has butchered it the last couple of times. I'm giving it one last chance the $7.50 is too good to pass up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Laser Hawk @8 i think it can beat Royal Descent. Gets a 4kg advantage on RD, took the lead covering RD who got a nice run and still wasnt far off. Think it offers value at 8 and can win. Hard to guage Hes Your Man against these horses.

Unsure why Toydini is so short after its last

Gris Caro another one at odds I'll be having some on. Local horse very good trainer who seems to produce horses who compete at the highest level. Such success he had with Alcopop. Gris Caro's last run was excellent too

I like Laser Hawk @8 i think it can beat Royal Descent. Gets a 4kg advantage on RD, took the lead covering RD who got a nice run and still wasnt far off. Think it offers value at 8 and can win. Hard to guage Hes Your Man against these horses.

Unsure why Toydini is so short after its last

I would be vary weary of the form out of that race. Laser Hawk walked them up to the bend and it was basically just a 400m dash with the place getters all going across the line in a clump behind Sacred Falls

I would be vary weary of the form out of that race. Laser Hawk walked them up to the bend and it was basically just a 400m dash with the place getters all going across the line in a clump behind Sacred Falls
When people say ''walked them up'' like you have is that just from watching the race with eye or from times?

I still think from that run LH can beat RD who is the favourite from memory. Maybe LH cant run down anyone if their is some speed?

When people say ''walked them up'' like you have is that just from watching the race with eye or from times?

I still think from that run LH can beat RD who is the favourite from memory. Maybe LH cant run down anyone if their is some speed?

You can tell just from watching how slow they are going, I'll try to get the sectionals though

He could win but for me that run was so much better than anything else he had done that I'm thinking it might just be a fluke because of the very easy lead he got

You can tell just from watching how slow they are going, I'll try to get the sectionals though

He could win but for me that run was so much better than anything else he had done that I'm thinking it might just be a fluke because of the very easy lead he got
True, im trying to understand how to read races.

I see a few horses i like (Neena Rock and Kingdoms from a couple of their runs ect).

It seems so hard to line up 10-14 different horses and work out who should win.

On plenty of roughies this weekend myself.

Took the $51 about Araldo which Sportsbet put up on Wednesday, pure insanity. Great value everywhere in the Metrop, will get on Wish Come True BoB, Our Voodoo Prince BoB, Disclaimer getting out to a price I'm liking, if it hits $15 ill take it.

In the Turnbull, Green Moon at $34 on Sportsbet taken, Super Cool taken $34, Lidari $34 taken, biggest bet on race Entirely Platitnum, should have won last start, not much speed in this race surprisingly, should get a cushy run, has to win the make the CC, not many in this field that HAVE to win this week, $15 taken good overs for mine. Will also have something on Stipulate for the same reason of having to win (BoB) as well.

Epsom: He's Your Man and Toydini, think they're the two, slight leaning to HYM.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back