List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think he's a bit better than Geary, but we value Jarryn's leadership and work ethic from what I can tell, but I agree on passing for Hunt. Don't want to give anything up for him when we have Gears, Weller and Curren who have all shown the ability to tag.

thats a pretty fair call!!!! wouldnt disagree with that

Wh

What's the bet Raph And X are in his ear. The Sainters have a massiff following in Alice and Darwin especially amongst the Murri population. The Sainters are deadly Bruzzy.
X was coaching nt thunder(nakia was listed with them) this year, so its definitely a possibilty

Soft.

I did hear a while a go we had interest in him though but haven't heard anything since. (A while as in 2-3 months ago..)
We could use a bit of outside run. We could get get Stevie Baker back as a " Harden the &%*@ up" coach.

By elevating both Eli and Mav, we can keep 1 on the rookie list and play him as "nominated rookie", while giving the other games as a member of the senior list. I don't like it, as we'll have LTIs anyway, but Pelchen and co clearly didn't want to bank on being injured.

Kane Lucas?
Taylor Hunt?

103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not overly surprised with Weller. Eli the better talent and we will want to pump games into him starting from round 1 next year. Weller a tryer but GOP. Saying that, I would've upgraded him and delisted Shenton/Minch first. I guess we keep all four this way.

It may be an attitude type thing with Mav, treating him mean to keep him keen type of thing, just to make sure he keeps working really hard and doesn't get ahead of himself at all. Nothing much else makes sense, especially elevating Eli ahead of him when there is surely no rush with him.

Needs to learn how to hit a target, disposal a problem

Needs to learn how to hit a target, disposal a problem
Of course, his kicking is crap, but if true it would still be strange to lose someone who was a lock in our best 22 in the latter part of the season just past and who has the sort of big strong body that we are likely to be needing in the guts with Lenny now gone.

Don't know if anyone noticed but Aspley beat GWS ressies in the NEAFL prelim & then went on to beat Sydney ressies in the Grand Final by 2 points... Although a cracking game, Tom Mitchell's 1.3 would have shattered him

image.jpg

Tim Membrey played a ripper kicking 5.1 from 14 touches, 5 marks, 3 tackles

Callum Mills carved it up too... Not bad for a 17 yr old :mad::mad::mad:

Don't know if anyone noticed but Aspley beat GWS ressies in the NEAFL prelim & then went on to beat Sydney ressies in the Grand Final by 2 points... Although a cracking game, Tom Mitchell's 1.3 would have shattered him

View attachment 84010

Tim Membrey played a ripper kicking 5.1 from 14 touches, 5 marks, 3 tackles

the last two mins of that grand final is on teh AFL website

fair to say the swans would have been devastated

Callum Mills carved it up too... Not bad for a 17 yr old :mad::mad::mad:
Bloody hell, Mills and Heeney playing for them already, what a crock that whole thing is with them being able to get them on the cheap after having developed them for years under elite guidance! :mad: :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back