Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
No one is disagreeing with what you are saying but in this particular incident it was not a king hit and certainly wasn't assaulted by a spectator and the player continued to play the game, the way it has been portrayed is as if he was knocked unconscious and had to be rushed to hospital, he wasn't. The players father has made an absolute goose of himself, his own son and the Clarence Football club.

Understood. The comment was made about leaving things on the field. I was responding to that general idea.

We've seen some poor hits lately, the two that come to mind were the 2 North Launnie guys caught on film, one hitting a Glenorchy lad off the ball. The kid was out for the rest of the season with concussion & the attacker got 2 weeks! then the one at Aurora with an assault with an elbow, one week! That is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Even when blatant assaults were made, the response was to give a minimal deterrent.

Medical authorities are warning continually about the consequences of hits to the head. The least we can do is listen to that advice from experts & act on it, properly.

Accidental contact is one thing, a deliberate punch or elbow is another thing altogether. Its usually a gutless attack.

So the Clarence runner ran thru Lauderdales huddle. Is that it, did he punch anyone? Did he touch anyone at all?
I have seen the vision and this Clarence runner was assaulted by a current Lauderdale senior player and then he walked calmly from the field to the AFL Tas lunch. But fear not AFL Tas have done their investigation and there is nothing to see here people, move along all is well.if they were scanning the vision to see who assaulted the 16 year old Clarence kid, and not see this other incident they are completely inept or it's all just too hard for them.

Where is the vision and who was the senior player ? It seems only you could tell us. or maybe halftimehero because he knows anything that has ever happened involving Lauderdale but he doesn't want to say what started it , finished it , whatever

Where is the vision and who was the senior player ? It seems only you could tell us. or maybe halftimehero because he knows anything that has ever happened involving Lauderdale but he doesn't want to say what started it , finished it , whatever

It isn't my story to tell

Fair enough ya dont want to throw a teammate under the bus. But you did say well done to Clarence / Lauderdale for getting to the bottom of it. To me it seems like they haven't got near the bottom of this. Maybe neither club wants to. If someone who wasn't playing came onto the ground and king hit a runner then they should be in a lot of trouble...and not just from the league !

How did that kids face get so messed up. whoever belted him gave him 4-5 ones to remember

Fair enough ya dont want to throw a teammate under the bus. But you did say well done to Clarence / Lauderdale for getting to the bottom of it. To me it seems like they haven't got near the bottom of this. Maybe neither club wants to. If someone who wasn't playing came onto the ground and king hit a runner then they should be in a lot of trouble...and not just from the league !

How did that kids face get so messed up. whoever belted him gave him 4-5 ones to remember

I had specifically said they got to the bottom of the Bryce Walsh allegations. There was an all in brawl so of course there will be ramifications and so there should be for both clubs, who said someone came on the ground and KING HIT a runner?

I had specifically said they got to the bottom of the Bryce Walsh allegations. There was an all in brawl so of course there will be ramifications and so there should be for both clubs, who said someone came on the ground and KING HIT a runner?

Have seen the vision of the brawl & a senior Lauderdale player will have some explaining to do. Clearly shows him pushing away a Clarence official then punching a Clarence runner to the side or back of his head. He then calmly walks away from the melee.

Halftimehero

Punched to side or back of head indicates a king hit to me. But thank you HTH for not denying a Lauderdale player did bash the runner. Glad I got to the bottom of it :thumbsu: Well done to me.

Are you having a kick in the reserves again next year?

Halftimehero

Punched to side or back of head indicates a king hit to me. But thank you HTH for not denying a Lauderdale player did bash the runner. Glad I got to the bottom of it :thumbsu: Well done to me.

So it wasn't a headlock? Me have a kick in the reserves? certainly wouldn't have thought so.

So it wasn't a headlock? Me have a kick in the reserves? certainly wouldn't have thought so.

Coolcarl said punch. I haven't seen the vision nor was I playing in the game unlike yourself. If I saw all the vision maybe I wouldn't need to come on here for answers.

Is a spectator putting a runner in a headlock ok ? Would be worth a lengthy ban.

Coolcarl said punch. I haven't seen the vision nor was I playing in the game unlike yourself. If I saw all the vision maybe I wouldn't need to come on here for answers.

Is a spectator putting a runner in a headlock ok ? Would be worth a lengthy ban.

I wasn't playing in the game man

;) Secret is safe with me ! I got no problems with players having an opinion on such matters but a little more honesty would not go astray ! :footy:

;) Secret is safe with me ! I got no problems with players having an opinion on such matters but a little more honesty would not go astray ! :footy:

Seriously mate I am not a player and if I was I would have no shame in saying so, whatever someone has told you or you have dreamt up is wrong, but feel free to carry on believing it, no skin off my nose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously mate I am not a player and if I was I would have no shame in saying so, whatever someone has told you or you have dreamt up is wrong, but feel free to carry on believing it, no skin off my nose.

You are. Don't protest too much. Anyone out there who doesn't already believe you are might be swayed !

Go for your life believing it then, you would be wrong though.

I do know you are a player but let's say for a minute you aren't ; just how do you seem to know everything at Lauderdale ? How could you say winter would be reappointed with such certainty , how do you know exactly what happened on the weekend ? No outsider would know these things. Only board members & players. you are the latter but that's okay

I do know you are a player but let's say for a minute you aren't ; just how do you seem to know everything at Lauderdale ? How could you say winter would be reappointed with such certainty , how do you know exactly what happened on the weekend ? No outsider would know these things. Only board members & players. you are the latter but that's okay

Have you ever heard of a club member? have you ever heard of someone attending matches? talking to people? watching? listening? I wouldn't have to be either of those thing you mentioned to have a grip on the football club I follow. I can guarantee you mate I am not a player.

Halftimehero

A two week suspension & deregistration for biffing the runner so I hear! But what about the young kid getting hit?. What happened their?

A two week suspension & deregistration for biffing the runner so I hear! But what about the young kid getting hit?. What happened their?

Sounds quite serious ! I did hear the name of the player who supposedly belted that kid. Wont say who it was but he should be picking on someone his own size / age !

Where is HTH will all the details. He's a club member remember ! His sources will get to the bottom of it :D

Have you ever heard of a club member? have you ever heard of someone attending matches? talking to people? watching? listening? I wouldn't have to be either of those thing you mentioned to have a grip on the football club I follow. I can guarantee you mate I am not a player.
Is it worth going down to Lauderdale to play? Serious question.
(Got nothing to do with the post I quoted btw)

Is it worth going down to Lauderdale to play? Serious question.
(Got nothing to do with the post I quoted btw)

If you were looking to play in the state league for one of the southern clubs then there is no reason not to play at Lauderdale, have made the finals the last 3 years although haven't got past the second week. The success of there junior teams and development league teams would suggest they will at least be challenging for the next 4 or 5 years.

If you were looking to play in the state league for one of the southern clubs then there is no reason not to play at Lauderdale, have made the finals the last 3 years although haven't got past the second week. The success of there junior teams and development league teams would suggest they will at least be challenging for the next 4 or 5 years.
Seemed to me like they're building and getting better year on year. Also the fact my brother plays for Clarence, would make it interesting I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back