AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the advice.

I get to the Temptation page, and see a list of the games, and then a grey box with "spread, " "+27, " and "win" - but when I move my mouse over the 3 choices nothing happens (no boxes or ticks come up), and no option seems to be "selectable" on the page. This is as opposed to the main "enter tips" page where I can select winners (or more accurately miserably fail and select losers), move games up and down, and change all of the choices.

Whatever the temptation page is, there just doesn't seem to be any choices or boxes to tick?

Anyway, maybe it is because I am already eliminated...

Definitely not eliminated, looks like it needs JeffDunne to check.

Can you double check the Saints Offense too?
It's the D I'm most worried about. In Drew we trust.

TBH, I'm still getting over the shock of being arse raped by Dallas. Never a good look (or feel)

thanks for this, I appreciate all the work.

I keep trying to enter Temptation picks but it doesn't come up with anything, hence my 0 picks each week. Am I doing something wrong or am I just missing something on the website?
I'll check it out now.

Marklar_33 has taken the title off me for lowest score ever (21).

As a no-show?? You're seriously want to discredit Marklar on one 'I'll leave the rest of the picks for the next time I log-in' oversight?? I think that just underlines a LESSON learned.. DO your PICKS straight off the bat and then comeback if you remember.. to dare flip some.. I'm going to back to the drawing board and sticking to what I said I was gonna do… Titans are not gonna get more than 6CR.. two upset tips a week and maybe throw out a 50/50 in double D's just for good measure..

So far:
Week 1: Titans picked to lose @ Arrowhead with a 2CR… WRONG meh..
50/50 game in DD's = Cinci over Baltimore … WINNER!! :thumbsu: Plus 10
Even tried that stunt twice with Tampa over Caro.. WRONG!! :thumbsdown: Minus 13
Two upsets : GB1 @ Seat Min9 @ StL +8 return

+3 = Score of 95 Not bad.. TOP TEN on CR and claimed a lucky ND win over tomatosauceling 95-88

Week 2: Broke my golden rule and paid for it dearly!! :mad: Picked the Titans to WIN @ Dallas with an inflated 13CRWRONG :thumbsdown:
50/50 game in DD's = Initially Chicago over SF BUT flipped it :confused: after panicking after dropping 4 DD's … 12 CR >> WRONG and paid for it!! :(
Two upsets: Jax3 @ Wash NE @ Min1 Pffft!!

-29 = Stinker score of 43. *facepalm* Plummet down the CR standings to 57th!! Hammered by Burningleviathan 65-43 and rightly so.

Week 3: Titans to lose @ the Jungle … Winner!! **flicking the Mark Rypien / Wiggles index fingers** :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: Plus 16
50/50 games in DD's = KC @ MIAMI …pffft!! BURNT!! :thumbsdown: Minus 11
Even tried my luck with a Divisional game with Philly over Washington :thumbsu::thumbsu: Plus 13
Two upsets: Clev1 @ Balt (so close with K Tucker squeezing in last second FG) Denv3@Seattle (Push 'em to OT)

+14 = Score of 104 Not bad.. Rised up nine spots and got ND win #2 over McGarnacle 104-94

Week 4: Titans to lose to Indy… 10CR Too easy… :thumbsu:
50/50 games in DD's = None.. only 4 dd's available..
Two upsets+1: NYG4 @ Wash Buff5 @ Hou NE @ KC6 2 outta 3 good enough

+15 = Honest score of 55 for the week of 91 max which included five upsets… let manureid trip T over A to gift me a 55-35 easy win. 3-1 looks tidy.

So if I hadn't such a panic attack with flipping da Bears to a team I'm not rating this year… SF… and not broken my golden rule of Titans in Wk2.. I'd be in the Top 20 right now. DAMN!!

See GG, just giving you a heads up of where my minutes of madness have STUNG me has just a little to do with sticking to my plan. I should be over 300… on 314 at best. Still have time to turn it around.

Last edited:
50/50 game for double digits, not bad

Gotta roll that dice sometimes to move up..

If I was more the wiser.. than I think I am.. :confused: I shouldda left it with Indy @ 12CR and not flipped it with the Steelers which I initially had at 10CR and 3XKO BUt I was WISE enough to strip my 3XKO last life away from the Steelers and pin it on the Chargers. :thumbsu:

I haven't got the skills of a GG to post spreadsheets in here but an update for 3XKO after week 4 :

21 People have been eliminated
14 People have 1 strike
37 People are sitting nervously on 2 strikes

In week 1 no people were eliminated but there were 67 strikes, thanks mainly to Chicago who accounted for 46 of them
In week 2 there were 8 people eliminated, a total of 55 strikes with thanks to the 49érs for 25 of them
Week 3 was a good week for everyone except the 1 person eliminated. A total of only 2 strikes.
Week 4 saw a total of 12 people eliminated, 26 strikes altogether with Pittsburgh the main culprit accounting for 22 of them.

Also noticed that the 3XKO is not yet open this week Woodson JeffDunne at least for me anyway.

Good Monthly Summary bgt2110. Keep those outta the >>> ae14clubhouse.com <<< loop, aware we have some other ways aside social media to inform all AE peeps.

Looks like smiths is throwing caution to the wind this week in Temptation....5 teams to get the spread. 15 points if it comes off. Could ac83 score of 35 to date rattled a few people who may think he is building himself a nice little lead over the rest of the pack.

I know i am taking a few risks early on hoping i don't fall too far behind.

It's the D I'm most worried about. In Drew we trust.

TBH, I'm still getting over the shock of being arse raped by Dallas. Never a good look (or feel)

Did see a good twitter post yesterday though

Dallas beats NO, nekminnet has ebola #godlovesthesaints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just went to the standings on ESPN.com and listed every team who had a 2+ win streak.

Doesn't work like that either. Just because you lose a game doesn't mean you're a bad team. Just because you win (and will possibly go unbeaten) doesn't mean you're a good team (yes I'm talking about the Bungles).

Stop talking to yourself

I'll talk to you then.

How about Watt? Great player isn't he. Can do it on both sides of the field. The Texans have been so exciting.

http://freyajane.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/*-off.gif

NDMatchUpsWeek5_zps1c851b58.jpg

WEEK 5 SCHEDULE
WARREN MOON CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS
Galactic (1-3) vs Lukozade (1-3)
GeeCats07 (2-2) vs BPG (1-3)
NakedDeadGuy (3-1) vs BGT2110 (3-1)
Osmodiar (3-1) vs Panda2com (1-3)
Smiths (3-1) vs Blacky (1-3)
Statsman74 (3-1) vs Arkie (3-1)
Superfreak (3-1) vs iluvparis (0-4)
Tomatosauceling (0-4) vs Gridiron Warrior (1-3)*
Twarby (3-1) vs. Burningleviathan (2-2)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS
11sjw (2-1-1) vs. AC83 (2-2)
Chris25 (1-3) vs Prawnographer (0-3-1)
Manureid (2-2) vs Matt897 (1-3)
RiggoDiesel44 (1-3) vs ShinyOnTop (3-1)*

Sodapop (4-0) vs Striker475 (1-3)
TCol (4-0) vs Pedge7 (0-4)
Woodson (3-1-0) vs Marcuz (0-4)

CHARLES HALEY CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS
AxisMiles03 (4-0) vs Arakaan (1-2-1)
BeLikeMike (1-3) vs Marklar33 (2-2)*
Chism (4-0) vs TGBB (2-2)
Danielz23 (4-0) vs. Billiever (3-1)
PeterBuch74 (1-3) vs QuinStick (0-4)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS
Albertonrob (2-2) vs Camsmith (1-3)
Boknows34 (2-2) vs Imation23 (1-3)
Crowman23 (4-0) vs sblack (3-1)
FootyStar#1 (2-2) vs DirtyBird (1-3)
Fuey (2-2) vs Primetime Pricey (2-2)
Gengar28 (3-1) vs BjToby (1-3)
JeffDunne (3-1) vs Chadwiko (3-1)
Leezorr (2-2) vs Bucketss (1-3)
McGarnacle (0-4) vs GG (2-2)*
Rocco S (3-1) vs Moo (2-2)

Tannehill17 (2-1-1) vs Jonesy86 (1-3)

INTER-CONFERENCE STOUSHES
Balmainforever (2-2) vs Sven (3-1)*
Bloods33 (3-1) vs Phillycat (2-2)
EagleOz (2-2) vs Larkis (0-4)
Island Bomber (4-0) vs MattyT78 (3-1)

Note: First listed are either higher on the CR standings or have a superior w/L record however there are five instances* that the second listed has a better w/l record with a lower CR total.

Burgundy = Marquee Match Ups Orange = Plenty of intrigue

Last edited:
two most obvious 3XKO selections both in division games, no doubt we lose a few this week

Interesting that you mention that Twarby..

WBOperatorWk5_zps629bb163.jpg

NDMatchUpsWeek5_zps1c851b58.jpg

WEEK 5 SCHEDULE
WARREN MOON CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS
Galactic (1-3) vs Lukozade (1-3)
GeeCats07 (2-2) vs BPG (1-3)
NakedDeadGuy (3-1) vs BGT2110 (3-1)
Osmodiar (3-1) vs Panda2com (1-3)
Smiths (3-1) vs Blacky (1-3)
Statsman74 (3-1) vs Arkie (3-1)
Superfreak (3-1) vs iluvparis (0-4)
Tomatosauceling (0-4) vs Gridiron Warrior (1-3)*
Twarby (3-1) vs. Burningleviathan (2-2)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS
11sjw (2-1-1) vs. AC83 (2-2)
Chris25 (1-3) vs Prawnographer (0-3-1)
Manureid (2-2) vs Matt897 (1-3)
RiggoDiesel44 (1-3) vs ShinyOnTop (3-1)*

Sodapop (4-0) vs Striker475 (1-3)
TCol (4-0) vs Pedge7 (0-4)
Woodson (3-1-0) vs Marcuz (0-4)

CHARLES HALEY CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS
AxisMiles03 (4-0) vs Arakaan (1-2-1)
BeLikeMike (1-3) vs Marklar33 (2-2)*
Chism (4-0) vs TGBB (2-2)
Danielz23 (4-0) vs. Billiever (3-1)
PeterBuch74 (1-3) vs QuinStick (0-4)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS
Albertonrob (2-2) vs Camsmith (1-3)
Boknows34 (2-2) vs Imation23 (1-3)
Crowman23 (4-0) vs sblack (3-1)
FootyStar#1 (2-2) vs DirtyBird (1-3)
Fuey (2-2) vs Primetime Pricey (2-2)
Gengar28 (3-1) vs BjToby (1-3)
JeffDunne (3-1) vs Chadwiko (3-1)
Leezorr (2-2) vs Bucketss (1-3)
McGarnacle (0-4) vs GG (2-2)*
Rocco S (3-1) vs Moo (2-2)

Tannehill17 (2-1-1) vs Jonesy86 (1-3)

INTER-CONFERENCE STOUSHES
Balmainforever (2-2) vs Sven (3-1)*
Bloods33 (3-1) vs Phillycat (2-2)
EagleOz (2-2) vs Larkis (0-4)
Island Bomber (4-0) vs MattyT78 (3-1)

Note: First listed are either higher on the CR standings or have a superior w/L record however there are five instances* that the second listed has a better w/l record with a lower CR total.

Burgundy = Marquee Match Ups Orange = Plenty of intrique
Have I been an intriguing game every week this year?
I don't think I've been a marquee game once, but I can swear it's been up there most weeks.

ps. It's Intrigue not Intrique

Have I been an intriguing game every week this year?
I don't think I've been a marquee game once, but I can swear it's been up there most weeks.

ps. It's Intrigue not Intrique

Lots of laser lights have been worn out in pre-game analysis trying to pick which DB is gonna turn up on ND Gameday.. so until you get to over.500, you won't be pushing for the Marquee Billboard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back