Jason Winderlich

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only 29 (about to turn 30). The retirements not ideal but with his ability to play forward or back he'd be perfect for any top 6 team to take a chance on. Port, Sydney, even Richmond. Doubt he'll be on a big pay cheque or a club would trade much for him though.

I understand any player getting away from Essendon, but Winderlich leaving would be particularly cruel for the supporters.

He's only 29 (about to turn 30). The retirements not ideal but with his ability to play forward or back he'd be perfect for any top 6 team to take a chance on. Port, Sydney, even Richmond. Doubt he'll be on a big pay cheque or a club would trade much for him though.

I understand any player getting away from Essendon, but Winderlich leaving would be particularly cruel for the supporters.
Maybe a replacement for Malceski?

Since when has he walked out? I know he's retiring but is there a thought he may backflip on his decision and wanna play at another club?

Yeah so he's going to be talked out of retirement by folks at Essendon just to then walk out on the club.

If you believe this bullshit then I have some magic beans you'll be interested in...
1st page of the Ryder thread was received in a similar way. Those magic beans has sprouted 90 pages and Ryder gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seriously doubt he will go to another club.

The rumour said (and I am paraphrasing here so could be wrong) Winderlich was sick of the drug saga so might leave the Bombers and look for a fresh start.

To me, when a 30 year old player who has already claimed retirement and whose body is close to falling apart says that it means he is likely looking at retirement again. Couple that with the fact he owns his own business the fresh start might be his business and away from football altogether.

Or he could go to Hawthorn?

Richmond bound.
According to the Age, has asked to join Richmond. Is on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back