Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo might have something to say....

Get over it, it WILL NOT happen, a V/Chevron design of any base colour but white for an Adelaide clash WILL NOT happen
Jees, who s**t in your corn flakes?

They both have chevrons, boo hoo.
Get over it, it WILL NOT happen, a V/Chevron design of any base colour but white for an Adelaide clash WILL NOT happen
No, you get over it 4321 . If my sources are correct, this is a 2015 Jumper Ideas thread.
Every 'chevron' guernsey 'idea' we post looks great. Who gives a crap if it won't ever be used? It's only an 'idea' that has been posted in an 'ideas' thread!
Jees, who s**t in your corn flakes?
Whoever it is, they're a repeat offender o_O

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the remaining design proposals for the 2015 Vees, Chevrons and Yokes Football League (just for you 4321) :p
30kf7di.jpg

*Ahem*

It's a jumper ideas thread

Deal with it.

Who lit the fuse on your tampon today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even get the obession with the V design to begin with.

It's not even that good...

Last edited:

I think you just proved the point.

Did that jumper get used in a game? No, as the SANFL we're not even asked, about the crows wearing the SANFL jumper, as I have said no V jumper design will be worn as a clash/promotional jumper unless it is of white base, ie; crows SANFL jumper

Didn't hat jumper get used in a game? No, as the SANFL we're not even asked, about the crows wearing the SANFL jumper, as I have said no V jumper design will be worn as a clash/promotional jumper unless it is of white base, ie; crows SANFL jumper
A hat jumper?

You really need to get a bigger template
I just used the MS-Paint templates, copied the part I want into PowerPoint, made them 5cms each, and saved as image, then when I uploaded it I made it small mostly because nobody needs to see the detail or anything :)

I'm just saying it won't happen ffs

And it's just an ideas thread FFS.

Whether or not they are realistic ideas, actual jumpers that will be/have been worn or are just ideas or visions etc, is beside the point and completely irrelevant. They are jumper ideas. And this is a jumper ideas.

Not everyone will like some ideas and from a personal perspective I actually wouldn't expect them to either. Whilst you are entited to your opinion, that does not mean you can force it into other people. So what if they design a Crows chevron design other than white? No one is forcing you to like it and you don't have to. However that doesn't mean you can shoot people down for having ideas.

Take a chill pill and calm down.

If the Crows wear the V that means Port can wear the prison bars. Infallible logic by me right there.

GOOD. DO IT. That's your heritage, it doesn't interfere with Collingwood at all, (just add a teal collar or something * it) we were made to be the team for all of SA, lets wear some kind of V, you guys wear the prison bars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back