Goulburn Valley FL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear United are looking to rebuild their midfield and push hard next year. Still think they have a good enough squad and feel they just need to add a couple A grade mids

Whatever

Albury, Yarra and Lavi would have beaten Benalla and Swans, but Benalla and Swans would have beaten the rest of the league. Benalla could be a real powerhouse if they keep what they have got and keep adding but yes they need the bigger and stronger bodies that both Albury and Yarra have.

Interesting to note that both Albury and Lavi are coached by ex Benalla players
I'd like to see a top five and have it played before the AFL grand final!!
I agree with the top five suggestion, but why before the AFL grand final? I reckon the last GF of the year has been a very successful formula for the GVFL.

Hear United are looking to rebuild their midfield and push hard next year. Still think they have a good enough squad and feel they just need to add a couple A grade mids

Reckon they are still a fair way off it - would need to add at least 5-6 very good players to challenge the likes of Swans/Benalla.

Hearing that there could be joint coaches at Rochy next year bradrowe#32? A former coach and a current player joining forces ?

Working through this logically Ringo, one would assume the fomer coach is either Williams or McCarty, and I doubt Simon would be having another shot. Otherwise we are talking Van der Veer ... or Jock Ringin. Nige runs a motel somewhere ... and Jock has been an infomal assistant coach in his role as trainer for years! So let's say you mean Dirty Williams. The player in question must be either Elliot Bowen, who has coaching ambitions, or Ash Watson ....? How did I go?

Working through this logically Ringo, one would assume the fomer coach is either Williams or McCarty, and I doubt Simon would be having another shot. Otherwise we are talking Van der Veer ... or Jock Ringin. Nige runs a motel somewhere ... and Jock has been an infomal assistant coach in his role as trainer for years! So let's say you mean Dirty Williams. The player in question must be either Elliot Bowen, who has coaching ambitions, or Ash Watson ....? How did I go?

Would Lenny Schmidt be interested in coming back?

Reckon they are still a fair way off it - would need to add at least 5-6 very good players to challenge the likes of Swans/Benalla.
Yeah fair call I think they are in for a big name ruck men and maybe some players from yarrawonga. I reckon your right but sometimes once you get a couple guns across the line past players might be buoyed to come back and jump on board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cuttriss and Knight have both played out at Colbo before now. Anderson and Dorrington both travel with Weekes and could be candidates.

Also hearing Brennan has hung up the boats and Cutriss could be heading to Moama.
Sounds like there movement at the tiger den

I did hear Bowen and Schmidt but could be wide of the mark...again:rolleyes:

Cuttriss and Knight have both played out at Colbo before now. Anderson and Dorrington both travel with Weekes and could be
candidates.

Dorrington and anderson live in bendigo and weeks lives around Colbo. They don't travel together so tht will not be an issue!
Think the biggest issue for rochy is naming their coach sometime soon so they can start retaining players and recruiting in areas they now need
EG- a full forward, CHF and ruckman

Dorrington and anderson live in bendigo and weeks lives around Colbo. They don't travel together so tht will not be an issue!
Think the biggest issue for rochy is naming their coach sometime soon so they can start retaining players and recruiting in areas they now need

Hearing that they have 4 quality additions already and are really keen for a FF to top them off..Stroobents definitely one

Didn't mean they travel together literally as in side by side in the same vehicle ... wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back