NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unpredictable reply.
He's in development remember, this was his first televised NXT match. He's still getting used to the ring before busting out a few more moves.

Does Kenta do anything but kick?

He does - the problem is that a litany of WWE stars have already ripped off his moveset.

To read the internet, it's like no one has ever watched NOAH or ever watched ROH back in their glory days. How did these companies make money?

I don't care who's fault it is. All I care about it what I watch, which is a small man kicking people repetitively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got around to watching last week's NXT. When Itami was talking to Funaki post-ascension ambush, was Funaki saying that he would team with Itami, or just find Itami a partner?

Just got around to watching last week's NXT. When Itami was talking to Funaki post-ascension ambush, was Funaki saying that he would team with Itami, or just find Itami a partner?
Funaki doesn't seem to be getting back to wrestling duties.

This weeks was one of the worst in a while. That main even was ridiculously boring and one sided while not even being entertaining like it was when Brock smashed Cena. The Diva's match was probably the best match of the night.

*Enzo and Big Cass do their shtick on the mic*

Renee Young: "If that doesn't fire you up..."

No, actually, it doesn't.

you're not a certified G.

Anyone else reckon Itami concussed himself half way through his match with Viktor (?).

Looked really wobbly from the running two footed stomp onwards

I think the reporters claimed that at the tapings at the time, but then nothing else was made of it afterwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back