Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally got the patch and raced to cash in my rather large collection of rare engrams only to get nothing but blues. Went up a cryptarch level.. 2 more blue items.

I have found a grand total of 3 legendary items. 2 queens quest vests which were guaranteed and a warlock vest which I can't use as I'm a hunter.

I ended up buying some legendary boots and gloves once I hit crucible level 2 which got me up to lvl 25 but just finding the occasional legendary item would be nice. Will probably lose my s**t if I get an exotic.

Didn't get a chance to smash out anymore crucible tonight but I'm interested to see if this this patch really does help the chances of finding legendary/exotic gear.

Finished the story, or lack of it it.

This might explain why

bungie.jpg

Made it to level 28 and Vanguard rank 3 for which I received my first legendary weapon an auto rifle called Shadow Price which seems pretty good.
Also finished the 25 strike missions as part of an exotic weapon bounty.
Spent ages with DemonJim helping tupperware with Xyor the Unwed but it crapped out saying we were all dead even though DemonJim was alive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made it to level 28 and Vanguard rank 3 for which I received my first legendary weapon an auto rifle called Shadow Price which seems pretty good.
Spent ages with DemonJim helping tupperware with Xyor the Unwed but it crapped out saying we were all dead even though DemonJim was alive.

I got my pulse rifle when I hit level 3 with vangaurd too. Wonder if a legendary weapon is guaranteed when doing that then? Not far off level 3 FWC so would be cool to get another present :D

Painful!

You know MP is bad when you invent perks for yourself that limit your play style. Made the crucible mark grind more interesting and the lag less rage inducing.

First match was The Power of Dance, my only weapon was my mad dancing skills, to get a "kill" you had to directly dance with that enemy (ie, PowerFool_ starts dancing with xXMeleeMashingHunterScrubXx) got 5 kills in that one.

Second match was You've Been Served, self explanatory, after each kill you have to break out in dance, even if there's more than 1 enemy, no dancing means the kill was not legit. Got caught out coming up against 2 enemies a fair bit but stuck with the rules for 13 legit kills.

Third match was Concrete Boots. Running and jumping were banned, this one was actually very easy, only just missed out on topping the leaderboard. Was just walking around with the fusion rifle because 1 shot kills are all the rage in this garbage MP.

Final match before i got sick of all the try hards killing me was Guardian Hand Job. Don't let the name fool you, it was just melee only :p

It sure made Crucible more bearable, i really, really despise that unbalanced s**t, just a pity a heap of stuff is reliant on Crucible marks.

Two games I've played of late, Warframe and Destiny. I'd say Warframe is the better game, better loot\upgrade system more planets to explore.

Destiny feels like it's still an alpha. Shooting mechanics are great and it moves well, it's just empty. The story consists of you going somewhere, scan the console then Dinklebot will then say some techno babble, bad guys come so you defend him, kill the boss, get bugger all loot and then the Dinklebot tells you more irrelevant techno babble.

Two games I've played of late, Warframe and Destiny. I'd say Warframe is the better game, better loot\upgrade system more planets to explore.

Destiny feels like it's still an alpha. Shooting mechanics are great and it moves well, it's just empty. The story consists of you going somewhere, scan the console then Dinklebot will then say some techno babble, bad guys come so you defend him, kill the boss, get bugger all loot and then the Dinklebot tells you more irrelevant techno babble.

Well that is what I was kind of expecting with Destiny; the ability to travel a large number of planets, meet interesting new people/thing-people, etc, etc.

3. BLOODY. PLANETS. 3.

I played Warframe for a few months, didn't mind it but hated certain systems. But that is what I imagined Destiny to be similar to, at the minute it's not even close. yes the shooting is better in Destiny, but everything else and Warframe kills it, not to mention it's a free to play game.

Well that is what I was kind of expecting with Destiny; the ability to travel a large number of planets, meet interesting new people/thing-people, etc, etc.

3. BLOODY. PLANETS. 3.

I played Warframe for a few months, didn't mind it but hated certain systems. But that is what I imagined Destiny to be similar to, at the minute it's not even close. yes the shooting is better in Destiny, but everything else and Warframe kills it, not to mention it's a free to play game.

They've cleaned up a few things in the latest build of warframe. I agree though, if destiny had even half of warframes content i'd be happy.

They've cleaned up a few things in the latest build of warframe. I agree though, if destiny had even half of warframes content i'd be happy.

I didn't mind warframe, I even looked at buying stuff for it, saw something priced at $299, fuark that.

I didn't mind warframe, I even looked at buying stuff for it, saw something priced at $299, fuark that.

I paid the $25 so i could get a few 100 platinum. 20 plat upgrades your suit or weapon to double the amount of slots

I paid the $25 so i could get a few 100 platinum. 20 plat upgrades your suit or weapon to double the amount of slots

I don't know what the * you just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back