Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Any offseason news? Player Movements, new signings etc.
Devonport have picked up 3 handy recruits from Wynyard, Sam Douglas (dual Baldock Medal Winner) Nick Pearce and Kallum Kubicki. Burnie looking for a new coach but I haven't heard any rumors as yet. Luke Shackleton has retired from TSL and will probably play in the local country league next year from what I'm hearing. There was a story in the Advocate recently that the Dockers will try to get a Chris Tarrant style recruit next year as this worked very well for North Launceston. Has Clarence appointed a coach yet ?

Hobart City have been productive so far. New signing of - ex Tassie Devil Kane Richter and former North Hobart trio - Calen Jeffrey, Jamie Clark and Zac Mastracola.

Rumours not sure if it's true but they have lost its main big man to Victoria. Anyone know anything about It!

'tis the silly season. I've not heard anything from anyone. I'm not close enough anyway.

It is good to see the last few posters are very new. Maybe you guys are a bit closer to 'sources'. So I'm looking forward to more good info! Go for it.:D

'tis the silly season. I've not heard anything from anyone. I'm not close enough anyway.

It is good to see the last few posters are very new. Maybe you guys are a bit closer to 'sources'. So I'm looking forward to more good info! Go for it.:D

As long as they don't get to close and show there allegiances, some people in here struggle to handle that

As long as they don't get to close and show there allegiances, some people in here struggle to handle that

Dont start:p

I think some heart on sleeve & passion is good. Its what footy is about. Its the ones who take negative key board pot shots & think themselves clever that make it hard.
I guess thats the internet, its easy to be negative & nasty. A bit of fun is ok, just not the childish nasty bating that goes on.

Or if you know too much about a particular club you must be either the Coach or a Player, or even Scott Wade.

yeah unfortunately I'm not "close enough" either, the Mercury is the only thing that keeps me updated.

yeah unfortunately I'm not "close enough" either, the Mercury is the only thing that keeps me updated.

Dont disappoint me like that.:( I though we had a 'live one' on the inside somewhere:p

Anyway its good that you make the effort. Any input to the TSL board is appreciated. We dont all read the 'muckery' every day. We have some interstates who would appreciate any 'news'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't think Thurls would ever end up at Lauderdale though

Mr Thurley to u mate.

gee,the players will have to take a big pay cut,, as Mr Thurleys (the states highest ever played player,and isnt cheap) and Winters income ,combined ,could wipe out Lauderdales cash,in one hit

just popped in to say Cameron should be a good addition to Lauderdale. he has done it all, will bring an edge in the coaching department of the red and whites coaching philosophy. along with probably being privy to a lot of the future plans that Clarence had, should make it interesting on and off field. the mans hardness can not be questioned, but do and will the players respect him enough to make him feel he belongs there. interesting times ahead it looks like.

This comes as a real surprise. I wonder if Thurley left Clarence for any particular reason or whether he just viewed this position at Lauderdale as a good opportunity.

I reckon the latter, wouldn't be suprised if he is senior coach at some stage

This comes as a real surprise. I wonder if Thurley left Clarence for any particular reason or whether he just viewed this position at Lauderdale as a good opportunity.

Who knows. Maybe the fall knocked some sense into him. He might be looking to broaden his horizon, Although Windy is still from the Clarence mold.
He might have done better by going to Hobart city or Kingston where they could really use some help.

Who knows. Maybe the fall knocked some sense into him. He might be looking to broaden his horizon, Although Windy is still from the Clarence mold.
He might have done better by going to Hobart city or Kingston where they could really use some help.
Where Hobart city and Kingston could really need some help ROFLMAO.
don't worry about city Sunny Jim, McGregor didn't come down in the last shower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back