Discussion Saintsational

Remove this Banner Ad

pfft… you posted last week :)

Who are the other SS posters here with different names?

Me. Although I tend to believe that this is the original as I have been posting here since Dec 2000 as joffaboy.

So in reality I post over there as some other nic.

This place has really kicked on in the last couple of years. Before that SS was the place to be as this was dead.

However for decent unemotional rubbish this is the place.

Oh and if you want PM me dragit and I will confide with you a prominent SS member who reckons he never posts here but does under a different nic

Oh and if you want PM me dragit and I will confide with you a prominent SS member who reckons he never posts here but does under a different nic
KILL-HIM-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

Me. Although I tend to believe that this is the original as I have been posting here since Dec 2000 as joffaboy.

So in reality I post over there as some other nic.

This place has really kicked on in the last couple of years. Before that SS was the place to be as this was dead.

However for decent unemotional rubbish this is the place.

Oh crap the 2011 on the end didn't trick anyone.

Hi All. As you can see, I have been a member for a while, but don't post a lot. I'm getting sick of all the negative comments on Saintsational, so came here for a look.
Now that we've missed out on JOR, should the Saints try to get Biggs chucked in with Membrey or look at say Lyons from the Crows instead?

Is that you sax?

You're a very clever man Joff!

Please call me Bunk_Moreland on here - oh wait, where am I?? :D
Much better crowd over here and you get the news a lot quicker.

Also no P66 to knock every single thing suggested.

I haven't seen either Mewbrey or Biggs play so cant comment.

I only know that the Saints stuffed up because we could have had Mowbrey two years ago.

Cant remember who posted that. Anyone remember?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The general vibe over at SS is that this place has picked up over the past year. Quite a few posters have sadly defected from SS permanently.

SS is getting hardly any new members. We think Facebook has stolen a lot of forum posters, both new and existing. Is this the case also for BF??

Anyone know how many regular posters have signed up to BF and post on the Saints board??

The general vibe over at SS is that this place has picked up over the past year. Quite a few posters have sadly defected from SS permanently.

SS is getting hardly any new members. We think Facebook has stolen a lot of forum posters, both new and existing. Is this the case also for BF??

Anyone know how many regular posters have signed up to BF and post on the Saints board??

I tried to join SS about a year ago, but couldn't?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back