Big Bash Season 15-16

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane Heat sign Samuel Badree as their second international (so I guess Freddy will be the third?) - members told this morning that the West Indian leggie will join them for most if not all of BBL|04. So they have one spot on the list to go:

The 2014-15 Heat squad is now: Samuel Badree (Int),Joe Burns, Daniel Christian, Ben Cutting, Ryan Duffield, Peter Forrest, James Hopes, Mitchell Johnson, Chris Lynn, Alister McDermott, Dan Vettori (Int), Shane Watson, Nathan Reardon, Cameron Gannon, Mark Steketee, Nick Buchanan, James Peirson.

I like the look of Milenko during the Matador Cup - would be nice to see him picked up by Brisbane for their last spot.

Brisbane Heat sign Samuel Badree as their second international (so I guess Freddy will be the third?) - members told this morning that the West Indian leggie will join them for most if not all of BBL|04. So they have one spot on the list to go:

The 2014-15 Heat squad is now: Samuel Badree (Int),Joe Burns, Daniel Christian, Ben Cutting, Ryan Duffield, Peter Forrest, James Hopes, Mitchell Johnson, Chris Lynn, Alister McDermott, Dan Vettori (Int), Shane Watson, Nathan Reardon, Cameron Gannon, Mark Steketee, Nick Buchanan, James Peirson.

I like the look of Milenko during the Matador Cup - would be nice to see him picked up by Brisbane for their last spot.
Badree is a very good signing.

Surprisingly looking in really good shape, better than his playing days.

I thought he he had been throwing darts, smashing piss and setting guiness world records for eating in his retirement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just ******* sign somebody Scorchers. Someone good.
Really need an experienced international batsman who will be available for the whole tournament. Doesn't have to be a big hitter.

I would be getting Mahela on the blower, his experience would be invaluable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back