Society & Culture Seinfeld

Remove this Banner Ad

The Merv Griffin Show episode when Elaine gets a co-worker to carry tic-tacs around the office..

PETERMAN: That noise. that's the noise.

ELAINE: What?

PETERMAN: That inferno rattling sound that has plagued me these past two days - and I could not find the

source. In my office, in the hallway. even in the men's room! Shame on you, Elaine!

ELAINE: No, no, Mr. Peterman that wasn't me!

PETERMAN: That reminds me of the Hatian Voodoo rattle torture! You haven't gone over to their side

have you?

ELAINE: No Mister Peterman.

PETERMAN: Because, if I hear one more rattle - just one - your out on your can And if you are undead -

I'll find out about that too..

The greatest moment in Seinfeld is Jerry's explanation of the "Magical Spit"

magic%20loogie.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He offered me a discount.

Of course he did he's working you!

Jerry I've been around long enough to know when I'm being worked.

Have you slept with him yet?

I just met him this morning!

Been known to happen!

Oh yes man. :D First time i've seen that in a few years and i'm seriously in tears of laughter here. :D :thumbsu: That's one of the finest bits of entertainment i;ve ever seen. Still brilliant after all these years. Think i'm going on a Seinfeld binge. :D

Oh yes man. :D First time i've seen that in a few years and i'm seriously in tears of laughter here. :D :thumbsu: That's one of the finest bits of entertainment i;ve ever seen. Still brilliant after all these years. Think i'm going on a Seinfeld binge. :D
I wonder if Jerry nearly laughing in that scene was suppose to happen.

I wonder if Jerry nearly laughing in that scene was suppose to happen.

Nearly?

The commentary for that ep is pretty good, pretty sure that scene took ages because Jerry just couldn't keep a straight face as you can tell when the best take they got he's grinning like an idiot the whole time :D

Jerry pretty much laughs the whole way through the show though, if you've seen the bloopers he's always on the edge of losing it.

The text commentary is pretty good at pointing out moments where the cast crack up on screen.

There's also no shortage of outtakes for some scenes where someone can't make it through without laughing - Michael Richards threatens to beat Julia with a 2x4 after she cracks up for the upteenth time.

The text commentary is pretty good at pointing out moments where the cast crack up on screen.

There's also no shortage of outtakes for some scenes where someone can't make it through without laughing - Michael Richards threatens to beat Julia with a 2x4 after she cracks up for the upteenth time.

I've watched the outtakes an obsessive amount , Julia is unprecedented at "corpsing", she makes Ricky Gervais look humourless and stoic by comparison.

You can see why it was such a great show too given they all obviously had a great time shooting it.

The bloopers are just as good as the actual show. Absolutely hilarious, the scene where Kramer opens his door with the red light beaming in from the chicken place is my favourite blooper. Jerry just could not get through that scene.

The bloopers are just as good as the actual show. Absolutely hilarious, the scene where Kramer opens his door with the red light beaming in from the chicken place is my favourite blooper. Jerry just could not get through that scene.

I was about to post this earlier until I realised it was split between two vids on YT, the episode he turns his apartment into a smokers lounge has some great Jerry/MR bloopers too. Both from season 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back