Central Murray 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

H
The only problem I see with that Trent me old mate is that it is a loooooong way from Gisborne to Kerang
thats true roota will depend if the riddells league is reshuffled and add sunbury, gissy, kyneton Bacchus, darley and the Melton's in years to come, how many blues ones players would travel from down south, they may be able to retain more locals that move away

By the way roota old mate, your knowledge of local footy in the state is the best bar none, how about u give big footy readers a treat and deliver your top 50 of players in country vic similar to mick sheahans top 50

Not sure I know that much Trent. Can't claim to know anything about lots of leagues. Do love my country footy though

Now the seasons over who are the coaches for 2015, this is who I know of:
Balranald:??
Cohuna:Keam not going again?
Kerang: Coates and Matho
Koondrook: Same as this year?
Boga: Jeremy Gleeson
Mallee Eagles: Bo alexander and Tyson Mihocek
Nyah: Skinner again?
Swan Hill: Hughy and Cal
Tooleybuc: Powell going again?
Tyntynder: Reece Collins
Woora: ??

Keam ain't going again. Think Eldridge got the job

did hear a whisper the Tooleybuc and Manangatang were in dispute, didn't think it was major but I really don't know, just a rumuor

CMFL clubs should be circling Isma from Ultima and Watts from nully, they would be both very handy acquistions. Cant see any road back for Nyah, boga and Balranald as they are lacking core local players that are quality, which was the case in the past when they were up the top, will this be there last year in a major league comp?

At the end if the day it all comes down to how much money you can spend and location. The problem is Kerang has moved that far ahead of the rest of the league that is seems near impossible to get to there level. I'm sure everyone has heard of rumours of how much Toolytang were paying their players this year and were still miles off. The only way I can see someone challenging them is if they drop right off which by the sounds of it isn't going to happen.
It really wouldn't surprise me if Boga tried to get to the GRFL and Balranald to look for a merger or to the MFL

Blake Anderson Wandellas ex coach to Koondrook, and Best and Fairest winner Dan Baker a chance to go there

I saw on a LinkedIn update that past Lalbert president and CMFNL board member Shaun Warburton is now involved at VFL level with Frankston Dolphins at board level. From what I hear seems to have shaked up the club who were at Rock bottom trying to get them back on track. Well done for having a go if that's true, his a good man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end if the day it all comes down to how much money you can spend and location. The problem is Kerang has moved that far ahead of the rest of the league that is seems near impossible to get to there level. I'm sure everyone has heard of rumours of how much Toolytang were paying their players this year and were still miles off. The only way I can see someone challenging them is if they drop right off which by the sounds of it isn't going to happen.
It really wouldn't surprise me if Boga tried to get to the GRFL and Balranald to look for a merger or to the MFL
Think you would find money is not the driving factor for players in Kerangs side. Hence the success they have experienced. If you look back over sides in country VIC that have spent large sums of money you will find they have only experienced success for very short periods of time. If that. As spending large sums of money is not sustainable and often attracts players who will not buy into a club culture.

Think you would find money is not the driving factor for players in Kerangs side. Hence the success they have experienced. If you look back over sides in country VIC that have spent large sums of money you will find they have only experienced success for very short periods of time. If that. As spending large sums of money is not sustainable and often attracts players who will not buy into a club culture.
Couldn't agree more. actually heard a story on Saturday that Tooleybuc have signed corey Kelly for a lazy 40,000, did hear it in the Fed so who knows, a lot of money if true.

Couldn't agree more. actually heard a story on Saturday that Tooleybuc have signed corey Kelly for a lazy 40,000, did hear it in the Fed so who knows, a lot of money if true.

Kelly has signed at Tooleybuc that's a fact but haven't heard for how much. Woomelang aren't afraid to throw money around so it must be a bit to get him to leave there. You may be on the right track!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back