North Central Football League - 2013 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well firstly let's see what your news is roota and then collaborate on what could unfold down at the burn. But to my knowledge the best 1 2 punch in country Vic has come to an end.

Just heard that one of the boys may have attempted to drive a motor vehicle whilst in a state that meant it was not legal for him to do so

As in 1 or 2 ?
My mail has,
Herdy signed sealed and delivered to Norf along with Prime and McKay!
Barnyard being courted by G/Square and Norf and prob every other club in need of a big bad bustling forward!
Strangy in talks with Mounts and Norf (Norf got cash to burn)
Gash to Hay!

Reece Collins heading to Tyntynder with Wilcox!

Donald have had no luck yet?

Is the Mooney Valley city council bus heading back up to Birchip?

Boort added any to the list? Or just departures at this time?

No news on the Saints....... You thought I was gonna have a dig their didn't you Rocko!

Demons early concern was maintaining their list. 99% committed at this stage, Disco weighing up whether to go O/S or gain full membership to the A team!

My mail has,
Herdy signed sealed and delivered to Norf along with Prime and McKay!
Barnyard being courted by G/Square and Norf and prob every other club in need of a big bad bustling forward!
Strangy in talks with Mounts and Norf (Norf got cash to burn)
Gash to Hay!

Reece Collins heading to Tyntynder with Wilcox!

Donald have had no luck yet?

Is the Mooney Valley city council bus heading back up to Birchip?

Boort added any to the list? Or just departures at this time?

No news on the Saints....... You thought I was gonna have a dig their didn't you Rocko!

Demons early concern was maintaining their list. 99% committed at this stage, Disco weighing up whether to go O/S or gain full membership to the A team!
Disappointing news coming out of the Burn. A constant challenge to be sure:cool:

There are whispers of 2 clubs keen to join. Travel will increase for a most clubs, but at this point, it's apparently just talk.

Hopefully Wyche can hang on, and we can add another side to get rid of the bye.
Any updates of these rumours. Would be great if the bye was eliminated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Mulquiny reportedly Bringing back a car load of mates from University. Apparently all handy players. Two from Coburg and a former under 17 B&F winner at Nullawil

Will it help ease the pain of the mt pleasant raid on charlton?

Dont think the players departing will be sorely missed compared to these recruits.

Apparently money isnt an issue, with the club hungry for success after recent depatures from neighbouring club down the calder.

Joe Mcgrath supposedly had several run ins with the current coach and is looking at little senior game time in 2015 at the naves. Possible inclusions from this car load could pose a massive threat to the forward who has a minimal skill set.

Dont think the players departing will be sorely missed compared to these recruits.

Apparently money isnt an issue, with the club hungry for success after recent depatures from neighbouring club down the calder.

Joe Mcgrath supposedly had several run ins with the current coach and is looking at little senior game time in 2015 at the naves. Possible inclusions from this car load could pose a massive threat to the forward who has a minimal skill set.

Bit rough on the big guy!!

Who have the blues lost??

1 car load to replace 7 blokes! Hodgy and Roughy in the car??
T.Bird back to square?? Didn't think either party left on good terms there!
The Bulls have been seen heading South a fair bit over the last few weeks....... more nuffers on the Essendon bus.... those guys must piss 'em selves all the way up and back to George Cartwright Oval...........money for jam and u don't have to get a kick!.

Chris Prockter to Donald from the BFL Ballarat Swans. (Assistant Coach??)

Big Unit and can run, will cause a serious headache for any backliner next year.

Don't be surprised if Fisher is next years feeney medalist. The kid is a jet, midfield forward who can kick both sides of his body, and often hits the scoreboard.
Yeh the time has come for the towers to depart, given the burn some very good service, Barnes 7 years and Herdy 4 top effort by both of them. I bet there are some smiling faces out there now those two are gone. puts them on a more level playing field now. Still will not be out of the race as I understand there are a couple in the pipeline that are very handy.
Whats the rest of the news?
Truck give me the news on Jonesy, half people saying yes he is coming back other half saying no he isn't. Apparently if the demons get him back the flood gates will open with many signatures dependant on him.

Don't be surprised if Fisher is next years feeney medalist. The kid is a jet, midfield forward who can kick both sides of his body, and often hits the scoreboard.
Yeh the time has come for the towers to depart, given the burn some very good service, Barnes 7 years and Herdy 4 top effort by both of them. I bet there are some smiling faces out there now those two are gone. puts them on a more level playing field now. Still will not be out of the race as I understand there are a couple in the pipeline that are very handy.
Whats the rest of the news?
Truck give me the news on Jonesy, half people saying yes he is coming back other half saying no he isn't. Apparently if the demons get him back the flood gates will open with many signatures dependant on him.
Yeah not to sure! Think he'll have 1 more year at square to be honest! Then hopefully he can drag a few of their blokes up with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back