Toast TD’s 2014 Noosa Trip Thread(In Noosa Now)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well today has been a very quiet day. Morning was most spent in Unit. About Midday went to shops to but more Food to Top up. Then came back to unit to have Lunch.

Then went Fishing. I caught nothing but my Dad caught a Baby Bream.

Them came back and had a Spa and Tea

Well this Morning I had a Walk to Hastings Street. I went into a shop GAZMAN to get some shorts. I saw Troy Simmonds at the Cash Register. So I got a Photo with him. Seemed a Terrific Bloke.

Went to Main Beach and I did bit of Perving there:D

Having Spa soon and then Going to get Fish and Chips for Tea:thumbsu:

Well Today was a very quiet day. Stayed in bed to about 10am and then we went for a walk up to Wollies to buy more food and then came back and then I read a book and watched TV. Then went Fishing at 3:30 and that was usless as did not even get a bite:cry:. Then had a Spa. No Babes there, all left here to go back home.

Then I had a Shower and I found out when I got out I have got a Bold Patch:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well last 2 days have not done much. Just walk to shops and hanging around the Unit. Had a Spa by myself as it is Dead Quiet around here. So no Young Ladies to Check out;):cry:

Weather today has been cloudy and Rainy and Humid so just went for Walk and been reading a book I brought up that I borrowed from the Library.

Might have a spa soon.

Gonna be hot this weekend and early next week. Forecast to get to 38 next Tuesday

Yeah well, direct your mind elsewhere and embrace it. Its what I really enjoyed in Darwin.

I can't stand the Humidity. You feel so hot and sticky and not have a Heap of Energy. Rather Clean Heat

If you short walk about, you'll sweat. And that is good to help reduce body temperature and also sweating out germs and stuff. Win win :)

This Morning I played tennis with my Sister and Mum and that was Fun but Tiring.

In the Evening I went Fishing and I actually caught a Fish:D Though it dropped the Hook then it got Hooked in the Tummy where I brought it in

Yesterday went for a walk then went fishing in the Evening and caught 2 Bream but they where just Baby's that had to be thrown back:cry:

Today I went out on the river on a Boat. Was fun to get out there on the River but the sad thing there was next to no fish around. Had a Bite or 2 but no Fish. But was good to have a Drive out there.

Then came home and had spa and tea

Got Burned on my High on Leg which Sucks

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back