Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrinkles on Ryder: could upset the structure
Wrinkles on Voss: interesting choice won't fill the void of Walsh
geez you would think he would be happy that the club his son plays at has made some big moves that will give his son the best chance to play in a premiership before he hangs up the boots. what an absolute campaigner.

geez you would think he would be happy that the club his son plays at has made some big moves that will give his son the best chance to play in a premiership before he hangs up the boots. what an absolute campaigner.
In the immortal words of Bran from Game of Thrones, 'there is no cure for being a campaigner'.

There is only one Ken, and he has proved himself in not only the AFL but has coached premierships as head coach in other leagues.
Walsh has done neither, He could turn out to be Brendan McCartney Mk2.
I'm hoping for Mark Neeld Mk2.

Good ol’ Cornsy. He’s just one of those annoying people who has to play devils advocate with everything, thinking that it makes him appear outspoken and intelligent. But he’s not. He even thinks Dank and EFC are clean and have been shafted…..because that’s what Dank told him. LOL!!

What I’m looking forward to most is when all this evidence against the Dons come out and he realises that Dank isn’t his mate and is in fact a narcissist who has been playing graham like a little bitch.

Scenario 1 : The cows trade for Paddy Ryder, front and back pages of the tiser the next day is covered with his face.

Scenario 2 : Port get Paddy Ryder, 1 square inch on the front page, 1 quarter of the back page and a column inside the back.

Eagerly awaiting Kyle Cheney's 8 page spread.

Rucci is a massive hypocrite, he's having a crack at people (on Bigfooty, Facebook etc) teeing off on Dan Gorringe's attitude over the article he created!

He even admitted that he stokes the fire i.e trolls the supporters to create heated debate, honestly Rooch we know you're reading this, think about what you're saying for a sec & take a hard look at yourself.

You're the instigator who calls the lad who's clearly disappointed straight after the failed trade when his emotion is at an all time high, every angry comment Dan copped here was because of your article you weasel.

Rucci is a massive hypocrite, he's having a crack at people (on Bigfooty, Facebook etc) teeing off on Dan Gorringe's attitude over the article he created!

He even admitted that he stokes the fire i.e trolls the supporters to create heated debate, honestly Rooch we know you're reading this, think about what you're saying for a sec & take a hard look at yourself.

You're the instigator who calls the lad who's clearly disappointed straight after the failed trade when his emotion is at an all time high, every angry comment Dan copped here was because of your article you weasel.
He & Leith should probably stop entering their names in the BF search box me thinks lol

Seriously though it's OK for him to tee off at ppl in print & radio but he can't handle it himself. There are ppl that take things too far on social media obviously but HELLO there are ppl that do in real life too... HTFU Rooch

I'm finding it difficult to understand Cornes. On occasions when he was a coach I found reason to respect him, like the time at Alberton when instead of skulking into his coaches box he braved gauntlet of the Port Adelaide faithful with a smile and a wave, and then there were the times he was an absolute d***, like after the 1990 GF when he gave a "congratulatory" speech that was a poorly hidden dig at the Maggies.

Again with a great number of his articles which are very anti-Port he shows his bias. But when he talks about something connected with football alone he often has something good to say. His latest part on "the inmates taking over the asylum" about players forcing teams hands to let them go before free agency was very well-written. One other thing he could have mentioned is that most "improvements" that were made have been exploited to the detriment of the game. For instance, video was to catch the snipers but is now being used to catch even cases where it is questionable an offence has been committed. And grainy video is being accepted over the word of the umpire. Free agency which may have appeared a boon has just led to players holding their team to ransom the year before it comes up.

I know there are very few on this board who agree with the decision of those who left the Maggies when they became the Port reserves, and I certainly don't. But a lot of us would be able to understand why they made that decision, they were seeing Port no longer being a family club and they didn't like it. And it is a shame, some of them were with Port up to 60 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard over the weekend that there will be a change on the 5AA Sports/Crows show next year.....

Hate to say that Stupid will still be there but Bone is getting the flick and is going to be replaced by..........surprise surprise surprise another Ex Crows player Mark Bickley.
Are you serious??? So they dump the bloke with a semblance of sanity, keep the dope and bring in Elbows. Bickley interviewing Darryl Wakelin could be interesting.....

Heard over the weekend that there will be a change on the 5AA Sports/Crows show next year.....

Hate to say that Stupid will still be there but Bone is getting the flick and is going to be replaced by..........surprise surprise surprise another Ex Crows player Mark Bickley.
Makes no difference to me. Even more reason to not to go anywhere near the station during the week. I listen in on the weekends a bit but that is it.

Are you serious??? So they dump the bloke with a semblance of sanity, keep the dope and bring in Elbows. Bickley interviewing Darryl Wakelin could be interesting.....

If you read the Crows board, pretty much they all hate Bone. Despite being a former captain, he does dare to criticize them and your average Apricot Slicer just can't handle that. Kiss of death to your career on AA it would seem.

Maybe not so much tears as ....

11168971_800.jpg
Off topic. Boring as batshit movie

Good move. I was starting to think that show was getting a little too Power-centric, so this is a good move in the interests of fairness.

If you read the Crows board, pretty much they all hate Bone. Despite being a former captain, he does dare to criticize them and your average Apricot Slicer just can't handle that. Kiss of death to your career on AA it would seem.
Bone is getting the ass because at times he can be a rational neutral supporter that can lay down some hard truths at the golden boys, unlike Bone no doubt Bicks will bury the resentment he has towards them for his sacking.

It's always been a jobs for the Tingle boys they're getting in another timid yes man who will tow the bias one eyed tingle views they already get from cRowe, Wildy, Dillon, Penbo & Aiston.

I don't mind really the more Crow flavour they add to their show the sweeter it'll be when they miss out on the 8 for the 3rd year running & cry a river as long as the amazon whilst we're playing off for the premiership.

I reckon their long term plan is to remove Rowe as well and replace him with Kane Cornes when he retires from football.

Makes sense, unless they want to be a 65+ only radio station. When I've listened this year I've been stunned by the amount of ads for funeral homes. You can't make money when your customer base is literally dying off.

I reckon their long term plan is to remove Rowe as well and replace him with Kane Cornes when he retires from football.

I reckon that would be Casual Keith's plan. Get Kane to tag ****ing Stupid to a standstill ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back