Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The morning before I got home from a friends place after watching a late showing of Gone Girl around 5am. Didn't get to sleep I think until 6am, but woke up at the same time as today.
Did you like Gone Girl?

Took my gf to see it on the weekend, she's read the book, and thought the movie was terrific too (she's often a bit 'meh' about movies if she's read the book first). I really enjoyed it, only put off was someone behind is who snuck in some booze and thought it was party time at the movies.

Did you like Gone Girl?

Took my gf to see it on the weekend, she's read the book, and thought the movie was terrific too (she's often a bit 'meh' about movies if she's read the book first). I really enjoyed it, only put off was someone behind is who snuck in some booze and thought it was party time at the movies.
My god, anything goes at the movies these days! Last time I went, had people eating a bag of chips THE WHOLE WAY through. Does it take 2hrs to eat a bag of chips and rustle the bag the whole time. o_O:mad:

Speaking of movies, and I know there's a thread on exactly this somewhere else, but I'd like to know what's the last movie my fellow chit-chatters have watched.

For me it's Tangled. I watched it last night and :hearts::hearts::hearts: it.

Tangled the cartoon one?

I watched a few drama/comedy/romance movies last night
Managment (Zahn,Aniston) had some funny momments.
Enough said (julia louis-dreyfus,james gandolfini) really not my type of movie was hoping for some more laughs.
Yes, the Disney cartoon one. :$

Ooh, you've caught my interest with those movies, thanks. :thumbsu:
And :thumbsu::thumbsu: to you-you're the first and only person I've seen use the :fire: emoticon lol! Didnt think there'd be much of a use for it!

Karen have you seen "so i married a axe murder"? starring mike myers.
No. Is it horror?

double_facepalm.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of movies, and I know there's a thread on exactly this somewhere else, but I'd like to know what's the last movie my fellow chit-chatters have watched.
Finally watched Donnie Darko last night, inspired by people posting songs from the movie in the music thread-not a bad flick at all, warped but good.

So is the Music Thread still on W (it crashed my machine again and I remember posting a Wire song)?

Did anyone throw in Wild Beasts, The War of Drugs, White Lies, Working for A Nuclear Free City, White Noise Sound or Wooden Shjips?

I forgot about you am I
music thread moves fast like a train.
up to Z and numbers.
Sounds like it has well and truly turned into a race to post the most clips by "bands starting with" rather than fave songs from your fave artists. :confused:

Lol yeah just checked his coaching record, longest he's been at a club is 3 seasons.

Highly doubt we'll get rid of Martinez considering we had Moyes for 11 years.
Oh you won't be getting rid of Martinez.....Willingly;). Levy will probably poach him in 12 months time. That's what he does. What shits me is we have a billionaire owner... but unlike Chelsea or City he won't spend the money and all we do is stagnate and sell our best players for monumental profit, then waste the money.

Sounds like it has well and truly turned into a race to post the most clips by "bands starting with" rather than fave songs from your fave artists. :confused:
I dont know about others,but i posted songs/Bands that i like/liked.I think most did the same.

Scarface.

I'm a major pacifist, but there's something about the movie that brings out my inner, raging Tony Montana every time I watch it-love it. :thumbsu:
original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back