NFL 2014 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

The reffing here has been extremely biased. Special record game night treatment.

The Broncos are good but this result is void in my books.

We've been getting flogged by the refs all year, this was preordained tonight.

The 9ers secondary is resembling the Raiders atm.

Playing to get to week 8 and then the bye...no Smith, Willis, Bowman, Cullivar, Ward and Dorsey...had to play Brock after 5 weeks out to cover the lack of able bodies in the backfield and he has been abused all night.

What's the offence's excuse?

Not sure I was making excuses.

But seriously? You have no idea about 49ers football do you? Thought your team's offense laying a duck egg against the 49ers a couple of weeks ago would have given you some idea.

But since you asked....how about an offensive line that can't roll out the same unit for 2 quarters in a row.

I have no leg to stand on as far as 'big upping' my football team, so would be like taking a knife to a gun fight, but I do notice on this board that the Eagle fans are particularly hostile and defensive. I have no issues with the Eagles, they play some good football, but I always wonder why the fans seem to be like this?? Is a long standing observation on this board, and is not limited to 1 poster in particular.

what ever happened to the next man up line? i mean the packers won the SB with like 15 players on IR. and some teams like to talk about the depth they have.

There is depth and then there is having Aaron Rodgers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're just looking to Chicago right now
They're a really strong team on both sides of the ball, they do a lot of things really well. We'll have to be at our best to beat the Bears.
#ontochicago
Whilst I agree with your sentiment, it's more than likely that Cutler will singlehandedly lose the Bears the game. He's an oaf.

Tells you a lot about where you need to be.. #Andrew Luck

SpolitFans_zpsd17a2e38.jpg

Peyton averages 3 TDs a game as a Bronco

That is mental

Can't argue that as much as it annoys me....and this from a guy who went to a team that Skip Bayless used to blame the poor receiving corp for Tim Tebow not succeeding.

I think the yards after catch would paint a fairer picture

Then you get into the argument about throwing players open.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back