List Mgmt. Lyons staying

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad we kept abreast of the situation. He'll always have his knockers but should rack up a few games this year. Glad those **** at St Kilda didn't get a hold of him. Here's to a big year, hopefully he can implant himself firmly in our midifeld.

Great news, hoping he can Cement his spot in the 22 next year!
Any details, how long has ge signed for?

Not sure he has signed yet. Just that he's had a chat with Walsh and sees his future at the Crows for the time being at least. I guess the nuts and bolts of the contract are to be negotiated, but imagine that he will get a pay rise based upon what he showed towards the end of the season.
I'll tip that he will be best 22 this year. From what I've seen in both the 1s and the 2s he has the talent and application.

Glad we kept abreast of the situation. He'll always have his knockers but should rack up a few games this year. Glad those **** at St Kilda didn't get a hold of him. Here's to a big year, hopefully he can implant himself firmly in our midifeld.

well_done_sir.gif

Nice of them to spell Lewis Johnston's name correctly in the article...

Looks like they put in as much effort as he did...

Well done Jarryd, motorboat your way to victory!

If he can't make the best 22 with the new coach he'll feel like a real boob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really pleased he's staying. Such a smooth mover in traffic. Hopefully he can put in the miles and get noticed by Walsh. Will be a really good replacement for Thommo in the middle. Could allow Danger to play more of an outside role.

Has a lot of Thommo about him, Lyons and M Crouch number 1 and 2 inside mids by the end of 2015?

Has a lot of Thommo about him, Lyons and M Crouch number 1 and 2 inside mids by the end of 2015?
I think has far greater capacity to hurt teams on the scoreboard that either of those 2.

He is roughly the same build as Robbie Gray and has that happy knack of playing tall up forward and plucking some marks.

Having come from Ports midfield I'm hoping we use him in that same high half forward/ mid role - in the middle to be a clearance king but then drift forward

I am very happy that he has decided to stay. Hope he gets more opportunity with the new coach. Its just nice to hear some positivity coming from the club especially after everyone was saying no one wanted to come to the crows.

So happy!!! Love him. The kid just needs a chance under a coach who has a clue.

Also don't have to change my avatar :hearts::hearts::hearts:

I heard he stayed specifically because of your avatar. Great work :thumbsu:

excellent

round 1 in the guts thanks. 7 million clearances.

So, cheap DreamTeam midfield option? If he got a handball or kick away with every clearance, that's... 17,500,000 points? Will be making him captain.

Very happy with this, but I'll admit that I am a tad 'rose colour glasses'-ed when it comes to our players. I was overjoyed when Hendo re-signed.
I just hope that Jarryd can force his way in, and keep the likes of Reilly, VB, Wright, and even an ageing S.Thompson at bay (and yes I realise they are different types). This would be the best thing for our future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back