List Mgmt. Lyons staying

Remove this Banner Ad

So, cheap DreamTeam midfield option? If he got a handball or kick away with every clearance, that's... 17,500,000 points? Will be making him captain.

Yeah, i'm now asking myself the question "Steve Morris or Jarryd Lyons" for my captaincy issues.

Let's at least hope the coaching panel and list management team are on the same page with this one!

Been too many examples recently where we've signed up players to multi-year contracts only for them to not be regular 1st 22 players - Tambling, Lyons, Reilly, Luke Thompson spring to mind immediately.

You can make your own minds up as to where the fault lies historically but going forward the left hand has to know what the right hand is doing.

Called it 3 months ago. He was still likely to stay even if Sando was around but as soon as he wasnt the deal was going to happen. Good news, has a spot in the 22 Round 1 IMO.

Just as a side note I also believe Lynch hasnt got a deal but surely a guy of his importance cant be unsigned ?? Is he waiting to see how his recovery goes ?? Maybe theres something we arent being told.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news on Lyons. Still think he has plenty to offer, clean hands, clearance machine. Interesting that he was initially written up as an agile, albeit not quick, midfielder/forward. he certainly hasn't shown a huge amount of agility, wonder if the Poulous/Sando terrible fitness program did him some damage. Interested to see how he goes.

Lynch is contracted for 2015. AdelaideFC Twitter confirmed a while back.

A good endorsement and sign IMO.

Walshy could really get this guy to a new level I feel with better coaching and giving him some confidence.

Sandos treatment of him was bordering on criminal.

Love to have JL staying on!!!! Feel like he's gonna develop into a Robbie Gray type to rack up 7+ clearances, 25+ disposals and a couple of goals.

Great, lyons will take his game to another level year, he is a clearance and Conteted possesion king who can play forward take a mark or kick goals from stoppages

Love to have JL staying on!!!! Feel like he's gonna develop into a Robbie Gray type to rack up 7+ clearances, 25+ disposals and a couple of goals.
Bit disrespectful to Gray, he was elite this year. lyon won't reach his level, a poor mans Gray is more realistic. In saying that it's great that he still wanted to stay after the last few years

Yeah, i'm now asking myself the question "Steve Morris or Jarryd Lyons" for my captaincy issues.

Didn't they take Steve Morris out of DreamTeam because his starting price was already higher than the salary cap?

Bit disrespectful to Gray, he was elite this year. Great to that Lyon still wanted to stay after the last few years
Yea I said a Robbie Gray type. Who has the capacity to get the clearances, disposals and kick goals. Gray was incredible this year and would be happy if JL had half a good year as Gray.

Gray always looked elite to me. Lyons looks promising.
Who knows how JL will develop over the guidance of Phil Walsh. Don't put limitations on him.
I would be happy if JL was half as good as Gray was this year.

Yea I said a Robbie Gray type. Who has the capacity to get the clearances, disposals and kick goals. Gray was incredible this year and would be happy if JL had half a good year as Gray.
Yeah edited, to say poor mans Gray is more realistic. Showed he has the potential in his few games, hopefully it works out for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back