#17 Adam Cooney *Former Player*

Remove this Banner Ad

Coons just wanted to go to Germany hah hah

Cooney wanted to go to the clinic in Germany where Koby Bryant has his treatment performed. A virtually identicle treatment is available in Australia. Can't blame Cooney for wanting to get it done where Koby goes. Too much is being made of Cooney finding his own treatment.

Cooney wanted to go to the clinic in Germany where Koby Bryant has his treatment performed. A virtually identicle treatment is available in Australia. Can't blame Cooney for wanting to get it done where Koby goes. Too much is being made of Cooney finding his own treatment.
The guy that invented the treatment is in Dusseldorf, so you can't blame him for wanting to see the best. That Dr Peter Wehling has trained others to do it, so I assume at least one is in Aus.

What is the go with his knee lads? He looks really good this year, almost unhindered? All the talk in seasons gone has been degenerative this, never play as well that.

Will he kneed, see what I did there, a break this year?

What is the go with his knee lads? He looks really good this year, almost unhindered? All the talk in seasons gone has been degenerative this, never play as well that.

Great to see him out there. You've got to love medical science don't you!

The treatment he had has worked wonders for him. It's not permanent, so he has to go back at the end of the year I think.
Best he's moved in years though. He looks really happy out there.
His condition is still degenerative, it just needs to be managed.

The treatment he had has worked wonders for him. It's not permanent, so he has to go back at the end of the year I think.
Best he's moved in years though. He looks really happy out there.
His condition is still degenerative, it just needs to be managed.

Good to hear as you say from TV he look to be enjoying footy again which is great.

Is there a discussion anywhere about what they actually did? I might hit the googles.

Good to hear as you say from TV he look to be enjoying footy again which is great.

Is there a discussion anywhere about what they actually did? I might hit the googles.
The treatment is called Regenokine, and it was done by Dr Peter Wehling in Germany. To put it simply, they took his blood out of his arm, put it in a centrifuge, then injected it back into the affected area (his knee). The treatment went for a few weeks.

There's a bit about in on google, easy enough to find.

Cheers, I just found an article. Pretty crazy really, wonder how you happen upon such a method!

Genuinely happy for Cooney though, hopefully he doesn't chop us up too much on Sunday.

1383336_288361884707803_662570908997902981_n.jpg

This dolt is displaying his intellect in the media atm - how the **** did he ever manage to do anything outside of actually kicking a ball during his career? Did the club supply a carer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back